Does a nose piercing hurt? Watch

Khodu
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I got it done when I was 14 and it hurt for a split second and my eyes watered but that was it. I got it done by an Indian lady in a salon Bethnal Green for £5. She used a gun and I was fine, didn't get an infection. Good luck x
alisha.Khna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I went to get mine done today but the lady was crazy and didn't even know where to put the mark so I got a bit scared when she rushed into it (so close to putting the gun in my nose) even though I wanted it done for months. So I backed out of it.

I might get it done when I'm older. By the way I'm only 13 years old.
Petulia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I had mine done from an Asian woman just on the high street and I paid her £10. I knew she wasn't very professional but I really wanted it done. She did it with a gun and she told me not to flinch but... how could I not? It was a natural reaction but she ended up hitting the inside middle wall of my nose and there was a lot of blood. I don't know how other people get it done with a gun without jumping :confused:
That was nearly two years ago anyway so my piercing is fine now. I would recommend trying to get it done with a needle if you can. I use an L shaped stud (just a straight stud that you bend). There's screw-on ones as well, but I don't know how people find the space inside their nose to screw it on with their fingers, so I'd say bendy studs are the easiest. Also, Indian tradition is to get it done on the left nostril, not on the right nostril.
(and I was 16 when I had it pierced)
Tessa McCready
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I just got my nose pierced today and I can tell you that it is soar but it is not as soar as its hyped up to be! If you have ever got an injection in your mouth for numming ( I was getting teeth removed ) it is nothing compared to that! Also I can tell you it is not soar to sneeze which I also something I panicked about for some reason! My recommendations for a place to go in ni is addiction tattoo and piercing in Bangor it is clean and the staff are lovely! That is all I can say for now as it's only my first day but the key thing is not to panic! Trust me I've learnt from experience!
i love grimes
Badges: 10
Report 1 year ago
i didnt think it hurt that much

i was more uncomfortable with how it forced your eyes to water
fernandobrown
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The right side of my nose is pierced. I cried..should I say I cried..?or tears involuntarily fell down my right cheek..then I started laughing.
Don’tknow123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I wanna get my nose pierced but the only piercings I’ve got is my ears and I got them when I was like a baby so I’m really worried to get my nose done cus I don’t know what the pain will be like
CFerry101
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I’m 15, I got my nose pierced almost 6 months ago and it didn’t hurt much.on a scale of 1-10 I’d probable say it was about a 4.it does make your eyes water but it shouldn’t make you cry with pain.the most painfull part is probably when they are putting the bar in itself not the initial piercing.
Pocket Peanuts
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Why?
TheHonestLad
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I stabbed myself in the nose with wire cutters once. That hurt a lot.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
32Katy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
Thinking of getting one and so I want to know how bearable the pain is
if you have good anesthesia then it will not hurt
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (3)
42.86%
The paper was reasonable (0)
0%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
14.29%
It was TERRIBLE (3)
42.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise