Turn on thread page Beta

Who do you think should win the ballon d'or? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pistol 33)
    Ronaldo is a winger- get that. Internationally messi is awful compared to ronaldo. Most of his goals come from friendlies and the last time he played he got what 2 penalties? then lets compare Portugal to Argentina...so obviously ronaldo is miles better. And for tonight ibra is not playing good aswell but ofc you miss that out and point out ronaldo!
    This post has basically confirmed to me that you are a typical Ronaldo lover (people obsessed with messi are just as annoying) who doesn't watch football to enjoy it.

This conversation is now over, As a send off, Ronaldo's average touch of the ball last season was 3.1 yards left of the centre of the pitch....great position for a 'winger'

Source: whoscored.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicMan)
    This post has basically confirmed to me that you are a typical Ronaldo lover (people obsessed with messi are just as annoying) who doesn't watch football to enjoy it.

This conversation is now over, As a send off, Ronaldo's average touch of the ball last season was 3.1 yards left of the centre of the pitch....great position for a 'winger'

Source: whoscored.com
    How are you still arguing about his position? Ronaldo is a winger therefore he should be assisting rather scoring which he does well, but because he is the greatest player of all time, he outscores most strikers and forwards. Not to mention his goals are sublime compared to players like messi, who score tap ins

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo scored, messi will never ever be able to score goals like that only typical 5 yard shot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caedus)
    As much as I'd hate to say it, Ribery.
    why, because he won cl, if we are talking about the best player then Messi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pistol 33)
    Ronaldo scored, messi will never ever be able to score goals like that only typical 5 yard shot
    messi scored bangers

ReputationRep:
    Tonight shows why ribery should not win Ballon d'or and ronaldo should. Great players show up when their team needs them, and we all know who showed up and didnt today.

ReputationRep:
    #Agbonlahor4ballond'or trended on twitter when he made that tackle on Louis Tomlinson. I agree.

ReputationRep:
    Messi is still the best player in the world but this year has been less successful (if you want to be super critical, but this is essentially football of the year not best footballer in the world if that makes sense). I'd like to see someone other than him or Ronaldo win it. Ribery would be my choice, was at the heart of Bayern's treble winning season, never really rated him that highly beforehand but he's really excelled this year.
    Ferguson will surely be awarded manager of the year based on sentiment but would like to see Benitez or Heynckes win it (Benitez for winning the Europa League again except this time the fans on his back the whole time and steering the ship in Chelsea' season) (Heynckes because he managed Bayern to their most successful season ever winning the treble and all that).

ReputationRep:
    tonight again shows why ronaldo should win ballon d'or...if u think not then your high

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.