What have you learned today? Watch

Tomsta
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Yasmin25)
I sure am a SGA fan that is my laptop skin
SGA is brilliant, i'm a Mckay / Beckett fan myself, you?
Luketreherne
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have learnt that my AS Geography lessons are going to just me. My class was originally 6 include me , the others have left droped Geography as they have lost total intrest in the subject and don't think it will boost their chances of getting into university.
stephie.u3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm brilliant at procrastinating
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tcrumpen)
SGA is brilliant, i'm a Mckay / Beckett fan myself, you?
Same

McKay because he is a scientist and I'm a science student also he is a loveable kinda arrogant and Beckett because he is Scottish and so am I
There is a SG thread on here if you wanna have a nosey at some point, or maybe you already have lol - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2398879
Tomsta
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Yasmin25)
Same

McKay because he is a scientist and I'm a science student also he is a loveable kinda arrogant and Beckett because he is Scottish and so am I
There is a SG thread on here if you wanna have a nosey at some point, or maybe you already have lol - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2398879
McKay is kinda mini comic relief Beckett is just that loveable character that noboby wants to die
Ladyliesel
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1 That mum is stocking up on Haagen Dazs ice cream for when I get back from university for the holiday
2. In 1387 the Lords Appellant took over the English government temporarily from Richard II.
3. I have far too much reading to do before the end of term.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (200)
22.55%
The paper was reasonable (403)
45.43%
Not feeling great about that exam... (165)
18.6%
It was TERRIBLE (119)
13.42%

Watched Threads