Turn on thread page Beta

The Fallout 4 Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Its been somewhat announced
    Yes! My faith in humanity has been restored! Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    If those documents are anything to go by, looks like it won't be ready until 2016. Damn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Its been somewhat announced
    I don't think a Kotaku 'leak' is an announcement.
    Especially if you find out what the 'leak' said.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Tom_green_day)
    I don't think a Kotaku 'leak' is an announcement.
    Especially if you find out what the 'leak' said.
    Fair enough but it does confirm the game is real and in development

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Fair enough but it does confirm the game is real and in development
    I disagree. The document looked incredibly fake to the degree that whoever made it probably wasn't even a big Fallout fan, just someone looking for attention. I mean, how can you suggest that the intro narrator is someone other than Ron Pearlman, unless you don't know much about Fallout?
    For real confirmation of Fallout 4, I think this is probably a good indicator http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_3#Reception
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I disagree. The document looked incredibly fake to the degree that whoever made it probably wasn't even a big Fallout fan, just someone looking for attention. I mean, how can you suggest that the intro narrator is someone other than Ron Pearlman, unless you don't know much about Fallout?
    For real confirmation of Fallout 4, I think this is probably a good indicator http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_3#Reception
    The documents are confirmed as real...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    The documents are confirmed as real...
    Confirmed by who?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Confirmed by who?
    Not sure but the writer of that article has said he has been able to confirm it is real.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    Not sure but the writer of that article has said he has been able to confirm it is real.
    Bear in mind they're the author of an article on Kotaku. The least believable site on the internet- even The Onion is more legitimate.
    Also bear in mind that the document was 'leaked' at the exact time the fake survivor2299 website was counting down to. Co-incidence? I don't think so.
    Kotaku claims all kind of **** and I don't believe it to be honest.
    Regardless of how believable it is, the script was so poor that I hope it isn't Fallout.

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm resurrecting a dead thread, but in case anyone cared there's been a petition to ask Bethesda to announce Fallout 4. On one hand it'd calm our fears and we'd know if they are actually making it, on the other hand we don't want to force them to do anything. Here's the link: https://www.change.org/petitions/bet...unce-fallout-4

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully it gets fully announced soon!

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.