What's your favorite thing about tsr? Watch

PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
that students can come on to get information about the unis they are going to be attending, and advice about their subjects / modules.

After all, that is kinda the point of TSR.
GreenArrow
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Absoloutely nothing...

Posted from TSR Mobile
MJ1012
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GreenArrow)
Absoloutely nothing...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Green Arrows ever present positivity
username1039383
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The somali society and the Chat/Everyday advice forums.
GreenArrow
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MJ1012)
Green Arrows ever present positivity
Indeed..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hellcat12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Gaining knowledge regarding various religions, current affairs and debating with strangers and learning to respect their personal opinions even if they don't suit my taste.
Oh and rolling my eyes at the supposed logical explanations of people against Islam who speak without proper knowledge of the topic itself.

Not to forget reading troll stories or posting in threads which are just fabulous!
Dylann
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There's an answer to everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
thoyub
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by pink pineapple)
So one article equals all girls sleep around? Are you refering to the article about the girl who sleeps with 2-3 guys a week? I read that and I thought it was disgusting. You said you were willing to change your opinions and acknowledge that they were wrong. Clearly that didn't last long then...
No not all but it does cast doubt on the idea that there were a lot who didn't do that because the replies to the thread also had an effect. I'm sorry but I just can't ignore the fact that people seem to be contradicting themselves on here and they can't seem to say the same thing to me or to other people.
pink pineapple
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thoyub)
No not all but it does cast doubt on the idea that there were a lot who didn't do that because the replies to the thread also had an effect. I'm sorry but I just can't ignore the fact that people seem to be contradicting themselves on here and they can't seem to say the same thing to me or to other people.
So one article and what people say in this thread means that a lot do these things? People aren't contradicting you, you just immediately believe anyone who mentions girls sleeping around and dismiss anyone who denies this by calling them a 'liar'.
username927016
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Human interaction.
College_Dropout
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The entertainment the deluded people on the religion threads provide.
techno-thriller
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
It was the negs
thoyub
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by pink pineapple)
So one article and what people say in this thread means that a lot do these things? People aren't contradicting you, you just immediately believe anyone who mentions girls sleeping around and dismiss anyone who denies this by calling them a 'liar'.
No, not me. They're contradicting themselves. It would be nice if people could be a little consistent, then I wouldn't have anything to worry about. I don't think people who deny they all do this are lying. It's the majority vs the minority and I have seen several people mention that a lot or many girls at university do sleep around. I don't dismiss anyone who says that they don't all sleep around, thats obvious. For some it's physically impossible. But people seem to be telling me two different stories (majority vs minority).
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Forum games section and reading everyone's relationships troubles and queries. Some can be quite entertaining
pink pineapple
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thoyub)
No, not me. They're contradicting themselves. It would be nice if people could be a little consistent, then I wouldn't have anything to worry about. I don't think people who deny they all do this are lying. It's the majority vs the minority and I have seen several people mention that a lot or many girls at university do sleep around. I don't dismiss anyone who says that they don't all sleep around, thats obvious. For some it's physically impossible. But people seem to be telling me two different stories (majority vs minority).
People are going to have different viewpoints, from what they've see, the people they know etc. Some girls do sleep around at uni, I'm not going to deny that but there are definitely a lot who don't. I don't know why you find it so difficult to understand this. And for every post on here about girls having ONSs etc, there will several about girls in relationships.
The fact that this story about the girl sleeping around is in the media suggests that this type of behaviour isn't really that common at university. The media is going to publish a story like that because it attracts attention, which shows the sad state of society today tbh. A story about a girl meeting her long-term boyfriend at uni isn't going to be in the press.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (40)
24.24%
The paper was reasonable (71)
43.03%
Not feeling great about that exam (29)
17.58%
It was TERRIBLE (25)
15.15%

Watched Threads