The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

what accommodation such i pick if I'm studying at LJMU for forensic psychology and cr

Scroll to see replies

anyone here going to LJMU after a gap year? i'm worried that after a year without any sixth form i won't know anything! :/ (Im doing Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice too btw)
Liverpool
Hey there :smile: I'm doing that course too! Don't be worrying about not knowing anything, most people will be in the same boat. Are you gonna be living in halls? I've been a bit nervous cause I'm 19 so I'm gonna be a year older than most first years lol
Original post by bredatimoney
Hey there :smile: I'm doing that course too! Don't be worrying about not knowing anything, most people will be in the same boat. Are you gonna be living in halls? I've been a bit nervous cause I'm 19 so I'm gonna be a year older than most first years lol

haha i hope i'm not the only one! yeah i will nearly be 20 by the time i start so yeah i will be older than most too! I'm not living in halls, i'm trying to find a flat in the city centre for me and my girlfriend!
Aw that's cool! Beats halls lol. Are you from Liverpool? ive never been so im kinda scared about living there haha
Aw that's cool! Beats halls lol. Are you from Liverpool? ive never been so im kinda scared about living there haha

Nope i'm from Essex! I've been to Liverpool a handful of times and its a really nice city, but im also wondering what it'll be like to live there!
Reply 25
I'm from liverpool :smile: ive followed you on twitter so will speak to you on there!:smile: x
Reply 26
I'm starting at LJMU in September I win tho I'm 20 haha so I will more than likely be one of the oldest and I'm staying in halls for the first year I don't want to miss out on that experience!
Lol I'll be 20 by then too! Yeah I didn't really want to go into mature student accommodation :/ what halls are you gonna be staying in? :smile:
Reply 28
Lol I'll be 20 by then too! Yeah I didn't really want to go into mature student accommodation :/ what halls are you gonna be staying in? :smile:

Think I'm going to be looking into Grenville Street! Or Apollo Court looks nice too. Glad not everyone's straight from college then! What's your course?
Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice :smile: how bout you? Yeah I literally just picked 3 random buildings haha. I don't even care as long as it's clean! Where are you from?
Reply 30
Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice :smile: how bout you? Yeah I literally just picked 3 random buildings haha. I don't even care as long as it's clean! Where are you from?

Events Management and I just chose from what they gave me on John Moores accommodation site haha! What buildings you picked? I'm from Leeds, I've followed you on Twitter btw (:
Aw I think my cousin does that course at ljmu :smile: I've got a place in grand central but I've been reading loadsa bad stuff about that building on this :/ so now im slightly scared haha I might see if I can get into grenville or Europa! They were my 2 other choices. Yeah, thanks gal! I've followed you back (: PS. I find the Leeds accent so funny!
just accepted LJMU as my firm gonna go and apply for accommodation just sooon :smile: anyone know how you go about it ?
Reply 33
Aw I think my cousin does that course at ljmu :smile: I've got a place in grand central but I've been reading loadsa bad stuff about that building on this :/ so now im slightly scared haha I might see if I can get into grenville or Europa! They were my 2 other choices. Yeah, thanks gal! I've followed you back (: PS. I find the Leeds accent so funny!

My mum put me off grand central cos its one of the biggest ones and has loads of people in haha and she said she preferred look of grenville street (mother knows best afterall) Yorkshire accent even makes me laugh and im from there haha!
Reply 34
Original post by NatashaDsimpson
just accepted LJMU as my firm gonna go and apply for accommodation just sooon :smile: anyone know how you go about it ?

http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/accommodation/faculty-finder/

That link show you different accommodation for LJMU and you can search for best accommodation for your course! It helped me choose (:
Original post by ChannyD
http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/accommodation/faculty-finder/

That link show you different accommodation for LJMU and you can search for best accommodation for your course! It helped me choose (:

okay thanks i was wondering by saying you want single gender does that mean like all females in a room or ?

ahah that's kinda like what i did but i picked grand central as first. im not to sure about the rest tho
Original post by ChannyD
I'm starting at LJMU in September I win tho I'm 20 haha so I will more than likely be one of the oldest and I'm staying in halls for the first year I don't want to miss out on that experience!

what halls have u picked ? and il be 19 ahaha x
Reply 38
Original post by NatashaDsimpson
okay thanks i was wondering by saying you want single gender does that mean like all females in a room or ?

Yeah single gender be all same or you can choose mixed or no preference which I'm off to go with no preference and they can surprise me cos I'm not really fussed
Original post by ChannyD
Yeah single gender be all same or you can choose mixed or no preference which I'm off to go with no preference and they can surprise me cos I'm not really fussed

ahaha cool thanks and have u pick grand central too ? was wondering are u studying forensic psychology n CJ ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending