Turn on thread page Beta

Should I ask out random women? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilbixxie)
    I'm seriously the worst person to ask, I've only been ice skating twice. I didn't fall over though, but that probably had something to do with the fact I held onto the sides 90% of the time. You should trying going again, it was definitely easier the second time. How long ago did you go?
    It was last year, and I kept falling over throughout. Hoping it will be better next time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mickey the idiot)
    It was last year, and I kept falling over throughout. Hoping it will be better next time.
    Yh, you should definitely go again. No matter how bad you are, If you're in good company, it's soo fun. This time of year is perfect for ice skating

ReputationRep:
    Yh, you should definitely go again. No matter how bad you are, If you're in good company, it's soo fun. This time of year is perfect for ice skating
    Yeah, that's true about the company, but all you do is skate around in a circle?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's true about the company, but all you do is skate around in a circle?
    Oh my god would you both just get a room (not a student room)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jatom)
    Oh my god would you both just get a room (not a student room)
    My thread, buddy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm alright thanks, and you?
    looks like OP just pulled you (or tried to!)

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Call me a stick-in-the-mud, but I'd keep to the long-held tradition of asking out girls you actually fancy

ReputationRep:
    It's not just about skating in a circle.For me It's mainly about laughing at everyone falling over whilst trying not to fall over. But if it's not your thing, it's not your thing. How was your bike ride?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2013
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.