:dancing2:
you're not asian, you're white.
Studentus-anonymous
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by liamjjohnson)
Why do so many members here seem to have women trouble?
Well this forum isn't exactly for people to come in and say "Oh hey TSR, I'm confident with my relationships with women and am happy with my love/sex life right now!"

Kind of like asking why there are so many alcoholics and at AA meeting.
Orthonym
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bassetts)
Girls from other races? I will bear this in mind. I've always taken a bit of fancy to asian girls. :blush:
So, so far you want an Asian girl with masculine features and massive tits. You're really lost aren't you.
__Adam__
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would guess it's because people who don't have relationship problems don't post about their lack of relationship problems.
Bassetts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Orthonym)
So, so far you want an Asian girl with masculine features and massive tits. You're really lost aren't you.
at the end of the day, i dont care either way. i will take what comes. i'm desperate for any girl. :blush:
Peachykeen09
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
you're not asian, you're white.
i'm neither
Riku
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Lotus_Eater)
I sometimes feel I live in a completely different universe to some of the people on this site. I genuinely don't recognise this worldview at all.

I've asked out women I liked, sometimes it's worked, sometimes it hasn't. I've had good relationships, bad relationships, and am now with someone I really care about and it works. Somehow all without reference to these enormous socio-historical concepts of shifting gender relations. I don't know, people basically want to love and be loved. That hasn't changed. All this stuff about women holding the cards just sounds like excuses.

I'm looking out the window as it's kicking-out time at the local church. Seems to be plenty of couples - some good-looking, most average looking, all getting on perfectly well.

I think everyone should try and see the world more positively, it would genuinely help.
This is lovely and inspiring
Bassetts
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Peachykeen09)
i'm neither
hispanic?
sugar-n-spice
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A lot of men on here seem to think that women become attracted to men the exact same way men do to women.
zebra_fish
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
it's times like this I wish it was still possible to neg
summer26
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's true though, you white guys have an advantage in a lot of things, not just dating, damn, well aren't you lucky. Anyway, I guess that's kinda true, I'm an Asian and a lot of my friends are crazy about white guys, which I have no idea why either.

Anyway, there's a lot of members with women trouble in TSR probably because they've got no one to look for advice from.
Verana
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by liamjjohnson)
Why do so many members here seem to have women trouble?

If you are a white guy, you should have no problem getting a girl in the UK regardless of how you look.

This for a fact, women from foreign countries look up to us. White girls might be a bit difficult as their standards might be a bit high but trust me, other races, you will find it easier.

If you want a girlfriend that bad, go for a girl of a different culture - an international girl would make it a lot easier.

Been going out with a chinese international girl. She didn't play hard to get like the white girls which I attempted to date lol.
Its funny because she is more attractive (in terms of personality and looks) than the white girls that I tried to get with

The media is on our side. Know for a fact that we have an advantage when it comes to women
Good troll, 9/10
martin jol
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
so the OP's saying people who frequent internet forums are unsuccessful with women?!

what a shock!
username927016
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
at the end of the day, i dont care either way. i will take what comes. i'm desperate for any girl. :blush:
You & Maid Marian should just get together already
Bassetts
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Multitalented me)
she thinks i'm a weirdo, too old and doesn't like the crass sexual remarks i make
Peachykeen09
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hispanic?
ding ding ding correct :rolleyes:
Verana
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Multitalented me)
she thinks i'm a weirdo, too old and doesn't like the crass sexual remarks i make
Your children wouldn't ever get laid (MM + Bassets)
Bassetts
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Peachykeen09)
ding ding ding correct :rolleyes:
do you have a big butt and high sex drive like most hispanic women? (or am i thinking of brazilian women?)
elpistolero7
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
do you have a big butt and high sex drive like most hispanic women? (or am i thinking of brazilian women?)
I'm sorry to interject but what the **** kind of question is that to ask someone?:lol:

Generalization central in here.
Harley
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do you really think that's an acceptable thing to ask someone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (161)
22.09%
The paper was reasonable (348)
47.74%
Not feeling great about that exam... (136)
18.66%
It was TERRIBLE (84)
11.52%

Watched Threads