The Student Room Group

guys admitting they look at your boobs

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Foo.mp3
Oh ok, that's more like it. Otherwise you sound like you need taking down a peg or two..

Impossible to tell fo' sho' really, but odds on he wants on :mmm:

Yup, I couldn't be bothered to add all the smilies from the messages to. He did friendzone himself a few weeks ago, but that's because he thought I had a boyfriend, but he hasn't said anything else apart from these messages since knowing I am available.
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
But it was a text, in which case it can be hard to interpret the tone (joke/serious) in which case I would use smilies to indicate which I meant. I don't see why the person you quoted felt the need to go anon, unless that was the guy in question :eek:

That makes it even safer for me to be honest, I never use smilies anyway. So if a girl got offended by what I text I could just say it was a joke. Usually when I text something like your friend did it's usually half joke, half flirty anyway.

People on here just seem to love using anon when it's nothing embarrassing, I doubt it's your pal.
At least you have boobs for guys to look at :cry2:
Reply 23
Original post by McFlury
That makes it even safer for me to be honest, I never use smilies anyway. So if a girl got offended by what I text I could just say it was a joke. Usually when I text something like your friend did it's usually half joke, half flirty anyway.

People on here just seem to love using anon when it's nothing embarrassing, I doubt it's your pal.
He knows I'm not offended by him looking at my boobs though...

Original post by Foo.mp3
Haha, friendzone has a slightly different meaning hun, unless by that you mean that by counting himself out of the running suddenly you saw him as less attractive and could only ever see him as a platonic friend :holmes:

Perhaps you're a bit too dry and/or he's a bit too inexperienced re: picking up on the signs, or unconfident and hence reluctant to capitalise on 'em ~ assuming there's (expressed) interest on your part :beard:
I know what 'friendzone' means, he stayed over mine, as we had a spare bed, but made it clear he saw me only as a friend and wouldn't stay over if another person moved in aswell as making other comments about us only being friends.

Original post by Maid Marian
At least you have boobs for guys to look at :cry2:
Yeah, but when guys end up literally staring at them it can get awkward/creepy, especially if the guy is old and/or creepy.
Reply 24
Guys check out boobs on girls all the time. I made a thread some time ago that whenever I am talking to my girl friends my eye does slips down involuntarily to their boobs for a second or two (just wanted girls opinions if its fine or they find the guy to be a perv). Anyway the point is, he's a guy so he's probably just flirting around. Try not to discuss your boob problems with guys, you'll only make them horny.
Reply 25
Original post by someonesomewherexx
Sorry, I look at boobs too, big ones especially :redface:

Me too ! But more in a 'wow, they're even bigger than mine' than sexual way.
Reply 26
36E is nothing
try having 38FF
Reply 27
If a woman constantly talks about her boobs and has them out then you asking for them to be commented upon. I'm a size ten with 34f cup size and never have my breasts out as I don't see the point, they are just lumps on the front of you, nothing special.
I feel like you still haven't really explained what you actually want from this thread. No-one here will be able to tell you whether or not he's flirting. If you want to know for sure, then just ask him. :dontknow:
Reply 29
Original post by bluemax
Guys check out boobs on girls all the time. I made a thread some time ago that whenever I am talking to my girl friends my eye does slips down involuntarily to their boobs for a second or two (just wanted girls opinions if its fine or they find the guy to be a perv). Anyway the point is, he's a guy so he's probably just flirting around. Try not to discuss your boob problems with guys, you'll only make them horny.
I know they do. But most would deny it, he admitted it, which for a shy guy is surprising, that's my point.
Reply 30
Original post by Kormpippa
If a woman constantly talks about her boobs and has them out then you asking for them to be commented upon. I'm a size ten with 34f cup size and never have my breasts out as I don't see the point, they are just lumps on the front of you, nothing special.
He says I talk about them a lot, but I wasn't aware that I do. He might have just exaggerated that, so it gives him an excuse to look at them.

Original post by Watch Key Phone
I feel like you still haven't really explained what you actually want from this thread. No-one here will be able to tell you whether or not he's flirting. If you want to know for sure, then just ask him. :dontknow:
I know nonce can for definite, but I wanted some opinions before I next see him.
Reply 31
I know they do. But most would deny it, he admitted it, which for a shy guy is surprising, that's my point.

I think it would be surprising if he admitted it to a stranger but because you are friends it's not really a big deal.
If you don't want men to look cover them up then!
once my male friend told me to see if my elbows can touch my belly button....girls don't do it when they ask!
Reply 34

He must be really comfortable around you. I don't talk about such things with any of my girl friends except one who I am really really close with. We have all sort of perverted convos, she doesn't mind me. I even told her I love her boobs :biggrin:
Original post by Precious Illusions
I knew a size 20 girl once with B/C cups, so not true for all larger girls. :erm:

But yeah, the content of the OP was slightly confusing...I suppose a guy would say that as a joke? Sounds slightly flirty to me though, do you like this guy?? :s-smilie:

size 20 with B/C :eek: She must have the body of a fat guy LOL
Reply 36
Original post by bluemax
He must be really comfortable around you. I don't talk about such things with any of my girl friends except one who I am really really close with. We have all sort of perverted convos, she doesn't mind me. I even told her I love her boobs :biggrin:
I've known him 2 months and he an honest person.
Reply 37
Original post by Foo.mp3
That would be him friendzoning you* sweetie, tho I sense you may be right to have picked up on the possibility there could be a certain level of chemistry there..
I didn't word it very well, but he was definitely friendzoning himself and kinda me from him to.
If you're in to him, then go for it, ask him out or something! we're not mind readers.
I do sympathise, my knockers are larger than yours by a couple of couple sizes, and this will last for a couple of years! Guys (and girls) can't help but notice, and they are kind of a bonus if you're trying to attract someone, so see what happens! You're young (I'm guessing). No harm in having some fun.
Reply 39
To be honest I don't care if guys look at my boobs when I'm outside or in a pub etc, just as long as they dont try and touch them or make a move on me, then its fine.

People are gonna look at boobs when they are in view, regardless of whether they are a boy or a girl. Straight girls love boobs, gay girls love boobs, straight and gay men love boobs. We all love boobs! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending