Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    Actually its not Latymer loooool its Henrietta Barnette........absolutely crazy hard to be considered, they are all so smart. Then theres QE girls, QE boys...........In terms of Barnet Woodhouse ranks towards the middle to lower half out of all the Barnet 6th forms/ colleges.
    QE is a bit of a closed off establishment. When I enquired there they told me they only really took their own students into the sixth form and not outsiders. Never heard of Henrietta Barnet, where is that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WGR)
    QE is a bit of a closed off establishment. When I enquired there they told me they only really took their own students into the sixth form and not outsiders. Never heard of Henrietta Barnet, where is that?
    Yeah I know, but they are very smart.
    Hidden somewhere near Golders Green and Hampstead..........but a very very good school, my sister actually had an offer but missed it by a A* or two. But they have a heavy workload, however those students end up in the best institutions in bulk.

ReputationRep:
    this may sound stupid, but are schools like eton more strict or lenient in exams than regular state schools?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    Yeah I know, but they are very smart.
    Hidden somewhere near Golders Green and Hampstead..........but a very very good school, my sister actually had an offer but missed it by a A* or two. But they have a heavy workload, however those students end up in the best institutions in bulk.
    That's north-west which is why I don't know about it.

ReputationRep:
    I went to Henrietta Barnett, they don't require any entrance exams for sixth form entry. They only look at your gcse predictions and have a short interview about why you want to do the a-levels you have chosen. It's also an only girls school and doesn't offer computing ! If you're a boy i would recommend applying to qe boys

ReputationRep:
    Hey am in year 12 and go St Dominic's. All I can say is that it is a really good college both academically and socially. The standard of teaching is really good and everyone is helpful. It's like 2nd best in the country which explains why loads of people want to get in. I would say consider it if you're looking for good colleges in North London

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.