?
Report 5 years ago
Forward time - to the summer 2014 after exams
Ladyliesel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I often fantasise about pausing time to get things done - extra essay time, to kick someone who irritates me up the backside from a distance so nobody would tell it was me, to have that second chocolate with nobody watching, etc.
Jjj90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would go back to the night my granddad had a stroke. And i'd sit with him. And everything would be fine.
hannahchan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd rewind time.. and go back and fix things that I regret not doing..
.. like saying hello and goodbye to people.. :/..
Dragonfly07
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Pause.

Time is my biggest cause of stress and unhappiness. If I could pause it then nothing could ever make me unhappy.
Trafalgar Law
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you mean rewinding time to undo all the mistakes I have done, I wouldn't.

I am that type of person who would do the exact same mistake over and over again, no matter how many chances I am given. That's the kind of person I am. I have learnt a lot from it too.

I have many regrets and an infinite list of embarrassing moments but going back to the past to relive those moments would be the biggest regret.

I would pause time though so that I could sucker punch every person who has ever pissed me off.:teehee::mwuaha: I wouldn't bother going to the future, too much hassle.
MouldingMercury
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've come across this scenario before, what I would do is hop back through time collecting these men to form a psychedelic rock band: Jesus (for the lyrics and the sweet gentle holy voice), Buddha (for the heavy bass guitar), and Hitler (for a steady tempo: you know with all the marchin').
MouldingMercury
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Dragonfly07)
Pause.

Time is my biggest cause of stress and unhappiness. If I could pause it then nothing could ever make me unhappy.
What would you pause it doing: i.e Achieving orgasm, staring into a painting, gazing at the stars, falling off a cliff...?
Juichiro
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ben_K)
What would you do? :sexface:

Side note: If I could rewind time i'd bet on the stocks and shares markets. I'd also like to go back in time approximately in the 1920s and buy property in London.
I would try to get Ben_K's account details. :> ]
TheGuy117
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Go back in time. By shares in apple.
Nat_LPS
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Slap myself before every stupid thing im about to say

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nat_LPS
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Probably interfere with most governments plans

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yakob
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'll probably end up as the most wanted man of all time if I somehow grasped any form of power, no matter how small it is.
bananaterracottapie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
genuinely would keep pausing time to catch up on sleep, and probably never get anything done. lol
benplumley
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd pause time in exams, and every time I went to bed. I'd also go back in time and buy Apple/Google/Microsoft stocks when they were cheap. Oh, and bitcoins I'd also use it to set up practical jokes, it'd be pretty useful for this.
Ben_K
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by benplumley)
I'd pause time in exams, and every time I went to bed. I'd also go back in time and buy Apple/Google/Microsoft stocks when they were cheap. Oh, and bitcoins I'd also use it to set up practical jokes, it'd be pretty useful for this.
Unlimited time in exam :drool:
benplumley
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ben_K)
Unlimited time in exam :drool:
Not to mention being able to walk out of the room and use a calculator/textbook/computer
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Vixen47)
Go back to Friday afternoon when I was in Sainsburys and buy cookie dough ice cream. I live a very sad life. :getmecoat:
Go tomorrow :mmm:
Kvothe the Arcane
  • Study Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Pause time. Being able to go back in time is such a powerful ability. I'm not sure if I have the right to change past events. Don't really see the appeal of going forward but it'd be nice to have more time to think about things. Also, this would potentially mean I could move at flash speeds.
Vixen47
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ForgetMe)
Go tomorrow :mmm:

I'm going to a buffet tomorrow. :mmm:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (305)
31.03%
The paper was reasonable (397)
40.39%
Not feeling great about that exam... (159)
16.17%
It was TERRIBLE (122)
12.41%

Watched Threads