Best public transport stories?? Watch

squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Getting train out of Charing Cross couple of years ago. The train couldn't leave because there was still a passenger who wouldn't get off.

He was a drunk who was comatose. Intercom asked for assistance. Two people attended - a policeman and me. I said nuggie him the chest. The policeman said that would be assault. I nuggied him in the chest; he woke up; I helped him off the train onto a bench. The train left. I was the hero of the hour.
MedicalMike
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I saw a woman give a man a blow job on a late night tube on the northern line a few weeks ago... Right in the carriage... No shame whatsoever... That was strange, (but quite funny I guess)
BurstingBubbles
  • Volunteer Section Leader
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Lord Harold)
Not anymore!
haha, knew some meany would make it go So I screen shot it Never see them much, as there is no neg rep anymore... miss those blue things!
Dope411
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by bubble999)
When you have 0 rep points, it's pretty rare. Knew it would go as someone would rep you, so I screen shot it for you. (Yes, I have no life)

Attachment 253585
LOL aww man who took my virginity

send me a picture please :P
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thoyub)
This made me laugh. Thanks.
:chaplin:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Dope411)
LOL aww man who took my virginity

send me a picture please :P
Some meany It should be attached on my previous post

I'll try again:
Name:  jkffjdknfj.png
Views: 152
Size:  3.2 KB (It's quite small, sorry, click on it )
Lord Harold
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
haha, knew some meany would make it go So I screen shot it Never see them much, as there is no neg rep anymore... miss those blue things!
I make it my mission to destroy them! Like a child kicking over sandcastles! How sadistic!
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I make it my mission to destroy them! Like a child kicking over sandcastles! How sadistic!
haha, I think we all have that desire in us Those are one of the many pleasures in life. Another HAS to be bubble wrap, mmmm!
Dope411
Rep:
?
(Original post by lord harold)
i make it my mission to destroy them! Like a child kicking over sandcastles! How sadistic!
harold! You took it harold! It's gone! Foreverrrr
busybumblebee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was on the tube coming back from the O2 and this guy got on and sat next to another guy with his foot up on his other knee. There was a verbal abuse fight about personal space and not crossing your legs on a tube. My friends and I were trying so hard not to laugh, we were directly opposite and this one guy seemed to be taking it very seriously!
Lord Harold
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
haha, I think we all have that desire in us Those are one of the many pleasures in life. Another HAS to be bubble wrap, mmmm!
Bubble wrap, oh the hours I've spent amused by that stuff!
yeah_baby
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Where I live there is a man who gets on the bus quite often with his parrot on his shoulder, first time I thought it was fake but then it started to move around and squawk, last time I saw it the parrot did a poo and the man just treated like it was normal didn't even bat an eyelid just looked and looked away..... weird.
Lord Harold
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Dope411)
harold! You took it harold! It's gone! Foreverrrr
Ha!
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got into the wrong underground train and instead of going south, I got north until I realised I'm on the wrong train :teehee:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Bubble wrap, oh the hours I've spent amused by that stuff!
I now crave some. Like a user to her drugs...
Runninground
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I had to get the bus to college for a year. I've never seen as many people fall over in my life than I did during that one year.

Honestly, at least once a month there would be some old person that would fall. Sometimes serious- one old woman was getting on, fell sideways and grazed all of her head. Had to get on another bus whilst the driver waited for an ambulance- and some not so serious- one old guy was getting off the bus, fell backwards and hit his head, was helped off and walked home!

Probably the funniest thing I saw was a woman who was waiting at a bus stop with her four young kids (no older than 6). She stuck her arm out to signal for the bus to stop but the driver didn't notice, and carried on. She shouted 'F*****g W****r!!' at the top of her lungs in front of her kids. Made me laugh but I can only feel sorry for how the kids are going to end up.

Oh and another one, the bus driver was speeding and a police car caught her because they were sitting around a corner with a speed gun. The police stopped the bus and one of them got on and showed the gun to the driver and told her off. The bus was pretty packed and you could just tell what everyone was thinking. It was pretty awkward.

I'm glad I drive now.
Dope411
Rep:
?
(Original post by yeah_baby)
Where I live there is a man who gets on the bus quite often with his parrot on his shoulder, first time I thought it was fake but then it started to move around and squawk, last time I saw it the parrot did a poo and the man just treated like it was normal didn't even bat an eyelid just looked and looked away..... weird.
hahaha I think that's the best so far :clap2:
alow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
One time on the bus home early from college (there was only me, one of my friends and a little kid at the front plus the couple I'm going to talk about, who were obviously high as ****) I noticed the girl on the seats behind me was bouncing up and down out of the corner of my eye. I glanced back and saw that they were having sex on the back seats. Also the guy had only one leg, which she was, for lack of a better word, groping/caressing.

That was one weird journey.
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MedicalMike)
I saw a woman give a man a blow job on a late night tube on the northern line a few weeks ago... Right in the carriage... No shame whatsoever... That was strange, (but quite funny I guess)
Pics or it didn't happen!

Posted from TSR Mobile
SecretDuck
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Back when the Jubilee Line was ****, I decided to go home from Swiss Cottage to Queensbury. The train was running slower than usual and it was because of signal failure. It stopped completely at the next station Finchley Road.
The driver suggested that we board the Metropolitan Line on the opposite platform. So we all did.
Was fine at first but then we got stuck at Neasden.

Since Metropolitan Line trains don't stop there usually, we had to use the emergency platform to get off onto the Jubilee Line platforms. 10 minutes later, we boarded an overcrowded train towards my stop.

Unforgettable journey, that's for sure!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (3)
33.33%
The paper was reasonable (1)
11.11%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
11.11%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
44.44%

Watched Threads