I love him so much, but how can I make him fall for me? Watch

Pariah
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You talk occasionally and you aren't close.

You aren't in love with this guy, you barely know him. Chillax and get to know him, then see how you feel.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Pariah)
You talk occasionally and you aren't close.

You aren't in love with this guy, you barely know him. Chillax and get to know him, then see how you feel.
I know how I feel. I really really really love him. I know they say you love someone once u get to know them, but I really do feel a strong love connection to him! I mean he's all I think about. before i sleep, as soon i wake up in the morning, when i'm showering, when i'm studying, when i'm working out, when i'm eating, during class.!!
musketeer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know how I feel. I really really really love him. I know they say you love someone once u get to know them, but I really do feel a strong love connection to him! I mean he's all I think about. before i sleep, as soon i wake up in the morning, when i'm showering, when i'm studying, when i'm working out, when i'm eating, during class.!!

That's not love, that's infatuation. Get to know him and THEN decide how you feel.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.52%
The paper was reasonable (390)
45.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (157)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (110)
12.97%

Watched Threads