Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musketeer)
    To be fair, I lived in the same halls as my boyfriend, we're now engaged and expecting a baby. We met at uni though, as opposed to meeting before and then moving in together, which might have been what made the difference. Different people cope with different things really.
    Yeah I met my new boyfriend through uni too, I had left by then but was still living in the town. Been together for a year and half now.

I think its quite different when you are with someone before uni especially if you're with them from a young age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glitterpink)
    Yeah I met my new boyfriend through uni too, I had left by then but was still living in the town. Been together for a year and half now.

I think its quite different when you are with someone before uni especially if you're with them from a young age.

Yeah, you have a point. Uni changes people, I think.

Thanks for the advice guys.

I told him earlier on today, he's gone out to think things over :/ I considered keeping it a secret, though there was little chance of him finding out, I felt he deserved to and had the right to know about it. I'm definitely not giving him up so easily as some people have suggested I was though; he's a guy worth fighting for and I don't want him to slip away from me. We'll see how it all goes I guess...

(yeah I regret the halls decision, nowt to be done about it now though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sphodromantis)
    Hello my frend, im tall arab in uk, my ex just leave me, im lots sad.
    Sorry to hear that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickyhunt)
    Sorry to hear that
    Not really, I have chronic boredomness and I needed something to do and you seemed nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks for the advice guys.

I told him earlier on today, he's gone out to think things over :/ I considered keeping it a secret, though there was little chance of him finding out, I felt he deserved to and had the right to know about it. I'm definitely not giving him up so easily as some people have suggested I was though; he's a guy worth fighting for and I don't want him to slip away from me. We'll see how it all goes I guess...

(yeah I regret the halls decision, nowt to be done about it now though)

Well done for having the guts to tell him the truth!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sphodromantis)
    Not really, I have chronic boredomness and I needed something to do and you seemed nice!
    much sympathy
    so sadness
    such unlucky
    wow

Name:  DOGE.png
Views: 131
Size:  89.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PKMN TRN JAM)
    much sympathy
    so sadness
    such unlucky
    wow

Name:  DOGE.png
Views: 131
Size:  89.2 KB
    :bigsmile::kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    telling him is good, but that doesn't mean things will lead to awkwardness. Things will only be awkward if you let them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 19, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.