Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why did you resurrect the ask me anything threads? I was going to resurrect the ask me anything threads!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ermm)
    If a disease affects 1 in 1000 people and a test for the disease is 95% accurate, what's the probability someone has the disease if the test says they do?
    Fu*k knows 5%, none mathematics next time please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Why did you resurrect the ask me anything threads? I was going to resurrect the ask me anything threads!
    Well I did it first . Plus I was just answering some of the questions from weeks ago that I never answered because my 2gb data allowance had ran out I am back now though until this months runs out also .

ReputationRep:
    What do you think about the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    What do you think about the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre?
    Not much as this is the first I am hearing of it, I think it will have its pro's and con's but it is probably is good thing in the long run as it should make it easier to contend with.I hate city centres they are just way too busy and noisy a bit random I know but I like being random at times .

ReputationRep:
    Why are you up so late?

ReputationRep:
    Doth thou even hoist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brightcitylights)
    Why are you up so late?
    Cause I am a nocturnal person, night owl is another nickname to add to my collection as a good few people have been calling me it :-).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarrisxK)
    Doth thou even hoist?
    English please, I have just woke up to a riddle my brain can't cope it is not yet fully awake lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Lou, I had a fortune cookie last night and inside it said I would soon find love. What do you see in my future?

Pls respond.

ReputationRep:
    How would you rate your looks out of 10?

ReputationRep:
    How many pies are there within 1km of where you are currently sat?
    Exact answers only please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ermm)
    If a disease affects 1 in 1000 people and a test for the disease is 95% accurate, what's the probability someone has the disease if the test says they do?
    I think you've forgotten to mention the probability of false positives...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    Lou, I had a fortune cookie last night and inside it said I would soon find love. What do you see in my future?

Pls respond.
    I personally think finding love is a strong possibility as you are young, free and out there so it might well happen although I had a fortune cookie some time back now that said I would be starting a family 5 years or so later still no hubby or kids plus I am only 20 so wouldn't want to get married at such a young age or have kids just yet.

But you may well find your lucky guy or girl soon :-) best of luck ;-).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by De Chirico)
    How would you rate your looks out of 10?
    10 of course nah maybe about 6 or 7, I would say I was fairly attractive/pretty not miss England though. what about yourself loool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by placenta medicae talpae)
    How many pies are there within 1km of where you are currently sat?
    Exact answers only please.
    1 in the fridge well it is more a slice, I think there is 1 in the freezer. I like how random that question was .

ReputationRep:
    So Lou, what are you doing with your life at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    How do you think Barry white runs when he gets told the cabs are here by Obama?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If Johnny had 20 pineapples and he blended them all together, would the resulting drink be tastier than the dead magpie he ate on the way home from school the previous day?

ReputationRep:
    How will you cure this boredom?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.