?
Report 5 years ago
yupp exactly the movies you mentioned too
Funkcase
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Almost anything by Studio Ghibli is perfection, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, My neighbour Totoro, Princess Mononoke, Whisper of the Heart, The Cat returns, Laputa - Castle in the sky, Grave of the fireflies and Kiki's delivery service all make my list of favourite animated movies. I'm yet to see the rest of the Ghibli collection, but I plan on seeing them soon as every Ghibli I've seen so far has been phenomenal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Psilocybinge
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I love Ghibli films, my favourite is Princess Mononoke.
Kenan and Kel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wall-e
Princess Mononoke
Grave of the Fireflies

All perfect.
Ladyliesel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ninth2)
I like good old hand drawn animation! The Land Before Time and The Secret of NIMH are classics. Disney-wise it has to be Sleeping Beauty (every frame is a work of art), The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Treasure Planet! Ghibli is hit and miss for me - Spirited Away is amazing and I could watch it every week. Howls Moving Castle is absorbing but occasionally annoying.
I prefer hand drawn too but Pixar style animation can be very impressive. E.g the work in Monsters INC for Sully's fur. The movements looked great for that. I'm not particularly interested in the story of Sleepy Beauty but the art for the opening is divine. I don't mind watching certain Disney movies purely for the beautiful scenery.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (201)
22.09%
The paper was reasonable (388)
42.64%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
19.12%
It was TERRIBLE (147)
16.15%

Watched Threads