biggest regrets? Watch

bluemax
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not studying hard enough for my university entrance exams. I got the desired A'Levels but I wish I had studied hard for my entrance tests. I was having trouble coping up with the syllabus during A2 but I guess that's just an excuse.

Now that I am in uni, I waited way way too long to tell the girl I liked about how I felt. I've ended up as her best friend which isn't exactly what I wanted and is hard thing to get out of
bluemax
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not studying hard enough for my university entrance exams. I got the desired A'Levels but I wish I had studied hard for my entrance tests. I was having trouble coping up with the syllabus during A2 but I guess that's just an excuse.

Now that I am in uni, I waited way way too long to tell the girl I liked about how I felt. I've ended up as her best friend which isn't exactly what I wanted and is hard thing to get out of
chocolate buttons
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not trying hard enough at school.
Ben_K
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not eating peanut butter on toast this morning, but instead eating porridge.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Letting my jealousy get in the way of what I wanted to do in life.. thinking that once I'd proved my point I could get back on the right path. It never really worked out that way.
+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
Not applying to American universities. My mum has always said I shouldn't make permanent decisions based on temporary... somethings (I forget), but then she was the one who said I shouldn't apply, just because of a temporary thing that happened.

But when I think about what my life would be like if I had crossed the pond :moon:

I don't know. Perhaps I would have had a worse time than I've had here. Maybe the frat system would have been perfect for me. Who knows?
Lord Harold
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Going to my school, I wish I'd have gone to the grammar instead of the private.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not taking school as seriously as I should have and not pushing myself whenever my motivation dips while in a course
yeahthisisadam
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
willy in hoover
Jokerjon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My 2 biggest regrets would be finishing with my Ex & going prison. But both have turned into a massive advantage for me as both these incidents have enabled me to progress & better my life in ways I wouldn't have been able to do if I hadn't experienced both these experiences.
Quilt
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sounds cliché, but, letting my fears of failure get in the way of what I do in life.

Never again
Red one
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Never
brent_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Red one)

Never
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (222)
22.72%
The paper was reasonable (441)
45.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (176)
18.01%
It was TERRIBLE (138)
14.12%

Watched Threads