Turn on thread page Beta

Favourite Drinking game? watch

ReputationRep:
    The How I Met Your Mother drinking game. Gets you seriously drunk before you realise it ><

ReputationRep:
    My favourite is beer pong, such a good laugh. It's good when you're got two equally good/bad players, cos then you both get smashed as opposed to just one of you

Arrogance is a surefire way to get tanked. The suspense kills me every time though

I've never played it before, but apparently Centurion is absolutely brutal. A shot of beer a minute for 100 minutes. Dangerous stuff

ReputationRep:
    We play arrogance quite a lot and it gets you drunk quick. Best to play with people drinking similar drinks though. You shuffle a deck of cards and pick one from the top. That person then has to 'bet' some of their drink into a jug by predicting whether the next card will be higher or lower than the last. So if you get a king, you can pour a load of your drink and say lower because nothing is higher than the king the trouble starts when you get mid numbers like 7 or 8. If you guess wrong, you down the jug.

We also play ride the bus which is quite fun too. Although our rule is to down your drink regardless if you pick up an ace!

Ring of fire is of course the classic favourite and the best to play with a large group of people.

ReputationRep:
    Ring of fire's jokes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cll_ws)
    Beer Pong is pretty great. If I wanted to get people drunk quickly though i'd go for Pyramid, or **** The Dealer.
    What's **** the dealer?

ReputationRep:
    One problem I've found with ring of fire is that if you predrink with different people you will find that they have different rules for example some will have four is whores and some will have six is chicks etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaosisaLadder)
    One problem I've found with ring of fire is that if you predrink with different people you will find that they have different rules for example some will have four is whores and some will have six is chicks etc etc
    I thought six was dicks, so all the guys drunk? :confused:

Gotta be ring of fire or never have I ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flauta)
    I thought six was dicks, so all the guys drunk? :confused:

Gotta be ring of fire or never have I ever.
    See what I mean

ReputationRep:
    The 'blowing the cards of the glass game'

ok so you put a pint glass in the middle of the table or w/e and all participants pour in some of their drink to fill it up. You then put a deck of cards on top of the glass and take it turns to blow the cards off. Person who blows off the last card downs the pint. Gets very tense toward the last few cards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natninja)
    Arrogance is pretty good...

A receptacle is passed around and when it comes to you then you toss a coin, if you win you add some alcohol of your choice to the receptacle and if you lose you down whatever is in it...
    Shouldn't you add the alcohol before you toss the coin? (so you screw yourself over if you put too much?)

ReputationRep:
    spin the bottle

ReputationRep:
    The Breaking Bad drinking game.

Take a shot whenever Walt coughs, Walt Jr eats or asks for breakfast or when Skyler is a cow. You get drunk within the first ten mins of the ep

ReputationRep:
    Ring of fire Jenga version!

ReputationRep:
    Kings, beer pong, flip cup, a[s]shole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Angry Stoic)
    What's your favourite, why and which gets you the drunkest?

Ahh alcohol. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
    HAVE I NEVER EVER.
    Basically you play this with a group of people, and start clockwisely, with the person whose turn is up to say Have I never ever *insert an action* and If you HAVE done it, you take a big gulp from your drink. It's always fun, plus you get to know more about people and the things they've done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Angry Stoic)
    What's **** the dealer?

Game Play-
    Once everyone is seated with their drink the dealer deals asks the first player on their left to guess the card value (2 through Ace) of the card on top of the deck. The dealer checks if they are right; if the first guess is correct then the dealer drinks 4 drinks. If the first guess is wrong then the dealer tells the player whether the card is Higher or Lower than their guess.

The player then guesses again and the dealer places the card face up on the table. If the second guess is correct then the dealer drinks 2 drinks. If the second guess is wrong then the player drinks a number of drinks equal to the difference between their guess and the value of the card. For example the players second guess is 10 and the card is revealed to be a King (which is equal to 13), the player must drink 3 drinks.

Play continues this way in a clockwise fashion until the deck is exhausted. If three players in a row do not guess the card on top of the deck correctly on either guess then the player to the left of the dealer becomes the dealer.
    You can move through the game pretty quickly, with somebody guaranteed to drink every turn. So it's definitely one of the best games for getting everybody drunk quickly. Or one person very drunk if you can keep them as the dealer for long enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cll_ws)
    You can move through the game pretty quickly, with somebody guaranteed to drink every turn. So it's definitely one of the best games for getting everybody drunk quickly. Or one person very drunk if you can keep them as the dealer for long enough!
    By drinks do you mean fingers? If not then holy ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JollyJelly)
    By drinks do you mean fingers? If not then holy ****
    Haha. Yeah fingers. Otherwise one bad guess and you'd be on the floor

ReputationRep:
    No idea what its called, but you pass a can of beer round a circle and smash it on your head before passing it on, when it starts to leak/explodes you down it absolute classic if you don't mind a few bruises in the morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahatma ghandi)
    No idea what its called, but you pass a can of beer round a circle and smash it on your head before passing it on, when it starts to leak/explodes you down it absolute classic if you don't mind a few bruises in the morning!
    I've played a more retarded version of that where you go vs someone else and see who can open the beer can in fewer hits (followed of course by downing it when it explodes)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.