Really like Northampton uni & Business Entrepreneurship FDA, anyone else? Watch

hopefully go uni
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thanks

I've written a bit about how I want to start my own business etc. too, are there any achievements that could be helpful to get you more of a position? Have you won any competitions? I've put down about recently winning the college enterprise competition.

Hope you can get that finished as soon as possible and send it off

Posted from TSR Mobile
hopefully go uni
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I got an offer for Northampton I got one for the ba(Hons) and also the FDA, have you sent yours off yet? If you have than have you got any offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
C0nfused_Student
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'v just got my offers in and can't decide which Uni's to chose for my 'Firm choice' and my 'Insurance Choice'.
I have an unconditional from Northampton and conditionals from Keele, Lincoln and De Montfort all for Business/Marketing/Computing related courses.

I just want a reputable University with a decent night/student life that has good accommodation - Looking for one with a shower etc in my room also as i don't really like the idea of communal showering.
glitterpink
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by C0nfused_Student)
I'v just got my offers in and can't decide which Uni's to chose for my 'Firm choice' and my 'Insurance Choice'.
I have an unconditional from Northampton and conditionals from Keele, Lincoln and De Montfort all for Business/Marketing/Computing related courses.

I just want a reputable University with a decent night/student life that has good accommodation - Looking for one with a shower etc in my room also as i don't really like the idea of communal showering.
I've got an unconditional for Northampton too. Think I will be adding it as my firm today! I don't know much about the nightlife but the accommodation looks good on the website.
hopefully go uni
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by glitterpink)
I've got an unconditional for Northampton too. Think I will be adding it as my firm today! I don't know much about the nightlife but the accommodation looks good on the website.
I've looked on google before clubs in Northampton and it says there are some good clubs, and also
I think The Attic club In the student union is supposed to be quite good

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Northampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 13 Jul '19
    Sat, 17 Aug '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (387)
30.86%
The paper was reasonable (492)
39.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (219)
17.46%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.44%

Watched Threads