Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    100% in every year and then 100% in college ... yes I hated my immune system :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    What grades did you get, if you don't mind me asking that is.
    BBBBBBBC and a merit.

although for A-levels I'm doing a lot better AAB for AS, going to re-take maths GCSE to turn that B into an A hopefully. I know it's rather disappointing.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    100% in Year 7, it was all downhill after that lol. By Year 10 it was so bad that my Mum was sent a warning letter from the LEA (or whatever it's known as these days). I hated going to school so much and with my parents splitting up as well, I didn't want to deal with it. Ending up lashing out at another pupil and getting kicked out so for Year 11 it was 0%.

I'm now attending a decent university and i'm going to graduate next year with at least a 2.i, so I think i've turned out alright!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    BBBBBBBC and a merit.

although for A-levels I'm doing a lot better AAB for AS, going to re-take maths GCSE to turn that B into an A hopefully. I know it's rather disappointing.
    That's not that bad! At least you didn't get 8/9 U's.

ReputationRep:
    I've skipped more days in Sixth Form than I have for 11 previous years of school haha

ReputationRep:
    Around 90% attendance, would've taken way more time off if I could've gotten away with it. Was late pretty much everyday. Hated year 11 and everyone in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanS94)
    100% in every year and then 100% in college ... yes I hated my immune system :sad:
    Most people usually aren't off school because of their (poor) immune system.

ReputationRep:
    100% My parents would never let me me have a day off :P But then again, I was never that ill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeaceTreaty)
    Most people usually aren't off school because of their (poor) immune system.
    Yeah but that's the only way I was allowed off school because my mum was home during school hours and she would interrogate me :sad:

ReputationRep:
    78% I think? I'm in Year 13, but don't pay much attention to my attendance (I think that can be seen quite well)

Barely ever skipped before Year 12

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Think my attendance was excellent. Hardly skived school. I guess most of my lessons I was on time. Normally genuine sickness/doctors appointment is when I missed lessons

ReputationRep:
    My attendance was actually brilliant through most of secondary school - I got certificates for 100% attendance from years 8 to 11! But by the time I got to sixth form (same school), it all went downhill - I was so depressed, and pretty much bunked the last term of Year 13 :erm:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    I'm in Year 11 and in Year 7 - Year 10 my attendance was around 80% for all those years. Year 9 was the worst with around 75% and Year 7/8 was the highest with around 85%, and Year 10 was about 85% also.

Obviously each of the years are terrible. Now, so far in year 11, my attendance is 93% and I've missed about 8 days in total since September. I think that's about average, and I should be 95% or above by the end of school so it's all good.

How was your attendance in secondary/how is it so far?
    I'm in year 11 and in total (so far) I'm on 98 point something percent, the bit that I missed was because of check-ups to do with my disability.

ReputationRep:
    About 95% through Y7-11, but now I'm on 40% in Y13, probably much better than some people's.

ReputationRep:
    98 to 100 percent.

ReputationRep:
    90%, not that bad (I'm in year 10)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    100%

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeaceTreaty)
    Around 90% attendance, would've taken way more time off if I could've gotten away with it. Was late pretty much everyday. Hated year 11 and everyone in it.
    I think that's exactly how I feel right now. I can't wait to leave my school for sixth form/college and get away from everyone, sick of everyone at my school and hate them all. The only person I can bare is my 1 best friend, that's it.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty good, although I was always late.

ReputationRep:
    At my graduation my physics teacher informed me it was around 20%, that was only for physics though, most other classes were around 30-35%, I was ill and in the hospital a lot though, but I didn't find that I missed out on much valuable teaching time that my fellow students had, I scored 2nd highest in my school for that year, highest for the sciences.

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.