A female has invited me to go to her place this week. What's the game plan? Watch

SoftPunch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by NormalGuy)
Yeah she basically said I should come over so we could 'hang out', order food, talk, play games, TV, all that good stuff.

We had 1 date before but didn't kiss as I didn't feel it was time to.

So what's the game plan?

Do girls like you to get in there straight forward or flirt constantly while you're there without doing anything or simply take it slow then make a move after being there for an hour or so etc. etc.

:cookie:
The game plan is that you two are gonna hang out, order food, talk, play games and watch TV. Why does everyone in these situations get their hopes up so quickly? :nothing:
It's almost as if OP needs to have someone verify to him that he is gonna be one lucky guy this day, when it's 50-50 chance.
Knighted
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You've been invited round this girls house who've you've taken on a date and didn't kiss (big mistake btw, always kiss on first date otherwise what you've just done with her is equal to something she can do with any other guy, she's on a date with you. Make it different then just "meeting up")

Most of these responses seem to be a "what to do to get laid" responses...which isn't right. Its not too hard to figure out:

Do you like this girl?
Do you want to have sex with this girl?

In both cases...SHOW HER THAT YOU DO. If you go round, eat food, play games, smoke and **** then she is more then likely going to start considering you as a friend rather then someone she could either sleep with or have a relationship with. Why would she consider you anything different if you're acting the same as her male friends? THIS IS HOW YOU GET FRIENDZONED, BEHAVING LIKE THE OTHER GUYS IN HER LIFE.

Stop thinking (which is what your doing coming on here in the first place) and start DOING:

If you want to kiss her. KISS HER.
If you want to have sex with her then go for it. She will inform you if she's not interested.

If you do not DO then you will walk out of that house thinking "WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF"
sugar-n-spice
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
ITT: Autism and prissy middle-class feminists
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Make sure you beat her at every game and cap every victory with a "suck it!". Say it enough times and she might actually suck it.
mimi112
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
obv she thinks she can get lucky.
treehugger18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
just see how the night develops, don't plan ahead else you could go in for a kiss and it completely back fire!! just go with the flow see what happens and where the night may take you :P
Bronco2012
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Quiddi)
other wise you are a quasi rapist
That's ridiculous.
Knighted
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Quiddi)
****ing misogynistic *******!

You cant just kiss someone or have sex with them because YOU want to

thats just encouraging rape!
...urm...what?

You seriously make no sense and sound like a female on a feminism rant.

I'm merely talking that questioning things in your head "oh what if she doesn't want to","what if she isn't into me" is completely pointless till you find out.

I'm simply telling this guy to go for it, kiss her and thus he will find out if she's into him like that or not instead of coming onto a forum and asking people that have no idea about all the variables within the situation.

When I say "don't think just do" I'm talking about BEFORE he knows if she likes him or not. Look here's two scenarios of what I'd do in his situation:

//IF SHE'S INTO ME.
*playing games and ting, watching films blahblahblah, girl lying next to me.*
*goes for kiss*
*girl responds, kisses back, I now know she's into me and thus awesome sex happens*

//IF SHE'S NOT INTO ME.
*Playing games and such, watching films blahblahblah, girl lying next to me.*
*I go for kiss*
Her: Urm...what are you doing. I'm not into you like that.
Me: Ah...my bad, I must have gotten the signals all mixed up.
*thus conversation about friendship and such*

HOW IS EITHER SCENARIO RAPEY!? All I'm saying is that he will be happier in the long run if he just goes for it. Being rejected is FAR BETTER then constantly wondering and having what if scenarios in your head.

From your point of view the human race would have died out long ago cos noone took the plunge and went for it.

Please don't bring the topic of feminism into a thread like this. There is just as much horrible behavior against men.
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If there is anymore arguments or posts that are spam then I will lock this thread, thanks.
Clone93
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Smell good
Act nice
???
Profit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
22.17%
The paper was reasonable (395)
42.52%
Not feeling great about that exam... (178)
19.16%
It was TERRIBLE (150)
16.15%

Watched Threads