Turn on thread page Beta

Sex and finishing inside her... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desdemonata)
    You can't really significantly reduce on a probability of 0.003%. It IS good enough on its own, protecting against pregnancy is exactly what it's for. If some people want to be cautious then they can be so, but if you take it correctly then you don't actually have anything to worry about.
    It's better safe than sorry though, not just for pregnancy. It can reduce the chances of getting STIs as what a few posters have put. You can't argue that it could make it worse though could you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki1805)
    Then the girl's being overly insecure.

Tell her to grow up.
    Telling someone to grow up won't make her grow up.

P.S. You have so many selfies on your account.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juichiro)
    Telling someone to grow up won't make her grow up.

P.S. You have so many selfies on your account.
    No way?!

Who's gone and put all of those on there?!

Cheeky.

ReputationRep:
    The Pill on it's own is very good. It is there simply to make Pregnancy an absolute NO.
    But there are STD's that can be transmitted simply because. Do not *** in her again. Talk to her about it.
    The pill isn't a 100% effective. Very, very rare but do not be a statistic 1%.

Or, maybe she secretly wants you to be her baby daddy :O

ReputationRep:
    Contraception in place, the issue is STDs. Best to have a good discussion about your sexual histories and risk assess what you want to do in the future, albeit that you have already accepted a risk.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Please keep the posts sensible and on topic, any spammy posts or posts that are sexually explicit will be removed, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by En237)
    So i'm seeing this girl and both times we have had sex i've finished inside her. I think this is her preference to be honest as she kept going when she was on top when i told her i was going to *** (first time around). Then second time I just kept going. She's on the pill... but is this still not a bit risky? Also how should I approach a change of tactic tonight when I stay at hers?
    Biggest risk is that she's riddled with STIs. If you don't know her very well, or know that she's slept with other blokes, then there's a chance she could have something. (before anyone says anything about being sexist, if it was a girl posting about a bloke I'd say he could be riddled with diseases!). If you're serious about her, suggest that you both get an STI test together to make sure you're both clean (this way making it sound like you're genuinely concerned for her health. If you're not already that is). If it's all clean, as long as she carries on taking the pill properly, nothing to worry about (unless she cheats on you. Sorry bro).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reapingunicorn32)
    It's better safe than sorry though, not just for pregnancy. It can reduce the chances of getting STIs as what a few posters have put. You can't argue that it could make it worse though could you?
    Tbf I see the pill as more for people in stable and exclusive relationships that know both parties are clean, and thus don't need to worry about STDs.

For something starting out/casual/ONS I would always use a condom, regardless of whether I was on the pill or not (or regardless of whether any girl said they were or not) because of the uncertainty.

Purely from a protecting against pregnancy point of view, though, the pill really is effective. Sure a condom doesn't hurt - just makes it slightly less enjoyable (for me, anyways).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 19, 2013
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.