Foundation Recommendations? Watch

Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AlanaS131)
I personally wouldn't use baby oil as a makeup remover as it is made almost entirely of mineral oil which can block pores leading to spots... Of course it all depends on your skin so for some it's completely fine. Also the original one has added fragrance in it which can irritate the skin
Mineral oil cannot block pores. The chains are too big
mxcs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do you have combination skin? I'm guessing so if you're getting spots as well as dry areas. Remember what works for one person skincare-wise won't necessarily work for you, so it's a great idea to obtain samples from several different brands (I'm slightly obsessed with both REN and Origins) and figure out what works best for you.

In regard to foundation, I love Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo Foundation - you can buy it from Rose's Beauty Store online in the UK and it's my absolute favourite for my combination skin. It covers up just about anything whilst still looking natural and lovely and not at all cakey. A cheaper one I have is Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Foundation which you can get online as well, which is similar to the KVD foundation but with a more matte finish. Love both of them, but it's a shame they're American as they can be very hard to get hold of.
GeorgieGee
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
L'oreal true match is lovely for dry skin, and has a really good range of shades! And it's high street price, which is a blessing. It's water-based so works well with dry skin, and is quite buildable

The other foundation I love is healthy mix serum by bourjois! Although, you'd have to give that one a try in the store, as it's not suited to everyones skin, not sure why!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (143)
21.22%
The paper was reasonable (329)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.69%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.28%

Watched Threads