Do you have cctv around your house? Watch

Ripper-Roo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No, don't see the point. If you're worried about security get an alarm (or a gun).
Bill_Gates
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Ripper-Roo)
No, don't see the point. If you're worried about security get an alarm (or a gun).
LOL
techno-thriller
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
Turn the kinect around
Bill_Gates
Rep:
?
(Original post by techno-thriller)
Turn the kinect around
haha you can do that? i thought its attached to the tv?

I think i might just go with xbox one!
Solemn Rain
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
For a while when I was younger we had a camera hidden on our front porch so whenever somebody knocked we could see who it was, came in handy for avoiding people :lol: But not now, no.

Yeah I do find it a bit creepy. Sometimes I get so paranoid I cover my webcam up :hide:
You look very much like eliza-chan!

Close enough
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kidomo)
You look very much like eliza-chan!

Close enough
It is me lol. I changed my name.
Solemn Rain
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
It is me lol. I changed my name.
Hahaha!
I thought my mind was playing tricks on me! I was getting worried..I thought you left TSR
Cool name, btw!

Surely I wasn't the only one!?
Alfissti
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bill_Gates)
Do you have cctv around your house? So i was reading somewhere how 43% of households now have some form of CCTV.

Do you mind being watched all the time? i.e walking down the street. I'm thinking about ordering an XBOX one and having a camera face you 24/7 is a bit creepy!
Home in Norway has no cameras but has an alarm system though it is rarely ever in use.

Home in UK, we have several cameras that monitors every part of the house both indoors and out, only part not monitored are bedrooms and bathrooms. We had it set up as the house had a burglary and a car was stolen from us while we were away on holiday. Now we also have a monitored alarm system.
Bill_Gates
Rep:
?
(Original post by Alfissti)
Home in Norway has no cameras but has an alarm system though it is rarely ever in use.

Home in UK, we have several cameras that monitors every part of the house both indoors and out, only part not monitored are bedrooms and bathrooms. We had it set up as the house had a burglary and a car was stolen from us while we were away on holiday. Now we also have a monitored alarm system.
Oh wow, sorry to hear that. What part of the UK are you living in? has it deterred crime?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (487)
31.16%
The paper was reasonable (603)
38.58%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.38%
It was TERRIBLE (217)
13.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed