Does PS4 have HDMI in slot? Watch

Bill_Gates
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Ryan17.)
Do you have a vita? As you will be able to play all your ps4 games on that freeing up the TV. I think in general the snap feature is for static things such as a TV guide or webpage it will work though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeh i have a vita but that doesnt really appeal to me, only use it when travelling.

But multi tasking tv,internet, gaming whilst having limited time really does!
arkhamz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ozzyoscy)
Yes, everyone with an opposing view to yours is a 'fanboy'. Probably 'haters' and 'trolls' to.

What's sadder is that YOU think the more logical conclusion is that anyone with a bad or good word for one console must therefore feel an undying connection the megacorporations behind it, and that someone must only buy one. Us sane people, we get both consoles, if we actually want or need to. (Then again, you did use the term 'butthurt')
What's sadder are your assumptions and butthurt.
NathanW18
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I didn't know that you could watch TV and play a game at the same time. As in both appear on the screen. I was under the impression that your game paused if you told the Xbox to go to TV. If this is the case, I still don't know how you can give both of them your full attention. Unless the game requires little to no attention.
Bill_Gates
Rep:
?
(Original post by NathanW18)
I didn't know that you could watch TV and play a game at the same time. As in both appear on the screen. I was under the impression that your game paused if you told the Xbox to go to TV. If this is the case, I still don't know how you can give both of them your full attention. Unless the game requires little to no attention.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWs38KL3C4E

its perfect to be honest. I wouldnt for example split screen for COD of BF4 but for racing and fighting or even fifa its good to go!
NathanW18
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bill_Gates)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWs38KL3C4E

its perfect to be honest. I wouldnt for example split screen for COD of BF4 but for racing and fighting or even fifa its good to go!
Interesting. I hadn't heard about that feature. I probably wouldn't use that myself. Unless what I wanted to 'watch' on TV wasn't something I was really interested in watching. Especially because the screen is kinda small, but it's still a nice feature to have.

Whether your parents will be happy to watch that small screen is another story!

If that works with Skype chats, I would definitely use it.
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by arkhamz)
What's sadder are your assumptions and butthurt.
Calm down.
Bill_Gates
Rep:
?
(Original post by NathanW18)
Interesting. I hadn't heard about that feature. I probably wouldn't use that myself. Unless what I wanted to 'watch' on TV wasn't something I was really interested in watching. Especially because the screen is kinda small, but it's still a nice feature to have.

Whether your parents will be happy to watch that small screen is another story!

If that works with Skype chats, I would definitely use it.
For the skype feature apparently its not there yet but will be soon with updates etc.

But for me this is a real game changer! especially with the voice recognition. I am a gadget guy!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (480)
30.91%
The paper was reasonable (601)
38.7%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.48%
It was TERRIBLE (216)
13.91%

Watched Threads