The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan Social Work 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yes, I live in padiham. I'm currently studying Access to Social Work @ Burnley. Are you local?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 21
Yeah :smile: I'm in Barnoldswick, near Colne. I studied the same Access course last year! Can't wait for September!
Reply 22
Hopefully there are a few in my group who want Burnley so fingers crossed we all get on. See you in September :-p
Reply 23
I'm sure we will :smile:
Reply 24
We are revising for exams now? How did you do in them? Whats best way of revising? I've done well in all my essays but I get freaked out with exams. What worked for you?
Reply 25
Original post by Chanois79
We are revising for exams now? How did you do in them? Whats best way of revising? I've done well in all my essays but I get freaked out with exams. What worked for you?

We're we're given the questions in advance for psychology, it was like writing an essay similar to the coursework we did drawing in on everything we'd don't in the year so I just spent a couple weeks putting an essay together around the question then sort of bullet pointed the paragraphs and remembered in my head and knew what I wanted to put down.
For human phys it was much harder!! It was a case of know everything as anything could come up. I think I just got lucky with getting a merit on that it was hard.

Whet are you subjects?
Reply 26
I've got Sociology and social issues in health. I think I'm on the right track then. I've got my stuff on cards in bullet points then will try and write an essay from them. Sociology has roughly given us the questions but social issues you have to know your stuff. I do panic but just need to get my head down and do it! 6 weeks left then I can enjoy the summer off. You'll have to pm me if you can on here, then I know who I'm looking for to say hi to in the first week.

Quick Reply