speedo fetish Watch

gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SecretDuck)
I was never treated any different whether I wore speedos or shorts. And I had classmates from the planet Snob.

Edit: I also don't get why men in Speedos are laughed at here while women in bikinis aren't?
I think its because bikinis are normally seen as being sexy whilst speedos arent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SecretDuck
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by gemmam)
I think its because bikinis are normally seen as being sexy whilst speedos arent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess it is borne out of media, then. Most men (those I've seen anyway, not the fat ones who have beer bellies) would look better in a speedo than in the shorts they wear. Hell, even Pam's boyfriend looks pretty decent in a Speedo in the movie Meet the Parents. :dontknow:
gemmam
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I guess it is borne out of media, then. Most men (those I've seen anyway, not the fat ones who have beer bellies) would look better in a speedo than in the shorts they wear. Hell, even Pam's boyfriend looks pretty decent in a Speedo in the movie Meet the Parents. :dontknow:
Maybe. Most straight women I know dont even find speedos sexy on an attractive guy with a good body.

Posted from TSR Mobile
samba
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Maybe. Most straight women I know dont even find speedos sexy on an attractive guy with a good body.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Perhaps they are just scared of getting too dickstracted so treat it as taboo?
SecretDuck
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
So this is why I see pictures of an attractive woman in a bikini going hand-in-hand with a man wearing shorts all the way to the thighs pretty much a lot of times. And the guy is always fit.

Or it could be jealousy as well?
2ndClass
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
You sure about that :hubba:

http://www.malecelebnews.com/wp-cont...ynnamon-11.jpg
gemmam
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by samba)
Perhaps they are just scared of getting too dickstracted so treat it as taboo?
Its not considered taboo just unappealing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SecretDuck
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That looks good on him!
samba
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Its not considered taboo just unappealing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://bit.ly/tcTuW0

Besides, I just wanted to get my wordplay in
gemmam
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
So this is why I see pictures of an attractive woman in a bikini going hand-in-hand with a man wearing shorts all the way to the thighs pretty much a lot of times. And the guy is always fit.

Or it could be jealousy as well?
Jealousy from who? Yeah I guess so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SecretDuck
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Jealousy from who? Yeah I guess so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some women insist that their male partner should not look better than them. It's by no means all the cases though :dontknow:
barnetlad
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you are a man and want to be Australian Prime Minister it may help.

I prefer to be in a place where the speedos question does not need to be an issue, where naked swimming is OK. Rare in Britain, more common in the south of France or spas in Germany.
Le Nombre
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well, excuse me if I don't want to be dragged down by huge bulky shorts when training. :rolleyes:

Shorts are nice but only when relaxing by the pool/beach. It's not for serious swimming.
Dat drag, gotta get on it sometimes.

To be fair speedos ar better for training, jammers look ridiculous with drag shorts. Not about racing in them though.
SecretDuck
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Le Nombre)
Dat drag, gotta get on it sometimes.

To be fair speedos ar better for training, jammers look ridiculous with drag shorts. Not about racing in them though.
I was shocked by the drag when I first went in swim shorts. Now, I mostly only wear shorts on the beach or just floating in the pool.
Le Nombre
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was shocked by the drag when I first went in swim shorts. Now, I mostly only wear shorts on the beach or just floating in the pool.
It's not that bad, it's not like a full drag session, the feeling when you cast off the tights and t-shirt and do a fly a kick is just :coma:

Saying that I wouldn't try train in them, they're annoying to kick in, quite like using them for fly though, they feel good then.
Speedo1960
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by zaqwsxcde)
I am a straight guy but have a fetish for wearing speedos.

Are there any other guy that have a fetish for speedos.
Yes I'm str8 and I love wearing speedos! I wear them every day. I have a large collection👍I think there is a stigma around wearing them. You don't have to be gay or a professional swimmer to wear them. I myself feel very confident wearing them and I'm not a professional swimmer or gay!!!
Speedo_lover
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sure do 👍🏽 Love the look and feel of them
scorpion95
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There is nothing wrong with it, if your comfortable wearing them then wear them and don't worry what others think. I would say that there are others who feel the same. I do think there is a stigma for some reason around wearing them but it is not something that bothers me to be honest.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (300)
31.02%
The paper was reasonable (390)
40.33%
Not feeling great about that exam... (156)
16.13%
It was TERRIBLE (121)
12.51%

Watched Threads