Weird animals entering your house? Watch

thunder_chunky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
Oh, when I visit my family abroad, we're no strangers to all sorts of cockroaches, geckos, lizards and even sometimes chickens lol...but its weird in Britain isn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yeah in Britain I've not seen anything out of the ordinary.
Jelephant
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Quiddi)
umm i tried to cut their heads off with a knife but i was too blunt do i had to crush their heads with the blunt ends of the knife and it was so sad cos it didnt work properly on one of them and it was just lieing their shaking really fast and bleeding and crying on the floor

I couldnt take it anymore so i ran upstairs crying and i can back an hour later and it had moved a bit down the hallway still moaning and bleeding a little their was a big pool of blood

i just stamped on it after that to put it out of its misery
:lolwut:

Well that was certainly a.... delightful tale.
Nerol
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When I lived in England, we had mice in the kitchen sometimes, a magpie flew into the conservatory and couldn't get out, and the craziest one was when a bat flew in through my bedroom window when I was asleep. Now that woke me up!

Here in China, I had some kind of lizard and a stink bug in my apartment. Also the other day I saw a giant praying mantis and got way too close to a couple of those killer giant Asian hornets (and when I say killer I mean it literally - look them up!)
ArtGoblin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A bat once came into our house! They were so frightened but they found their way out quite quickly.
Eva.Gregoria
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
I've had a frog in my house.
Gross. I've never seen a frog in real life, and I hope never to.

dead animals just turn me on idk lol
Double gross. What did the animal ever do to you?? I couldn't even do that to slugs which I absolutely hate (I don't have the guts anyway, they scare me)

(Original post by ArtGoblin)
A bat once came into our house! They were so frightened but they found their way out quite quickly.
In Britain??!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alfissti
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My home in England almost always has swans and ducks that come onto the lawns as it's by a creek. Once had a badger visit as well. Some months ago someone's pet snake visited too but too bad it became my rottweiler's dinner before we could do anything about it. My home in Norway has a lot of wildlife that comes to it, we've had lots of squirrels, foxes and deer come by. We've also had some stray cattle come by, sheep, reindeer and once a cow that came by to feast on my lawn and left some mess behind. Some weeks back, we found a wolf having a nice snooze on the bonnet of my car. I didn't chase it away or disturb it as I saw it as a good omen but we did call the authorities about it and they came to remove it so it could be placed in an area of the wild rather than in a semi-urban area with lots of traffic.
ConnorB
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is Mayonnaise an animal?
Pastaferian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:rofl:
I love how the raccoon scans its surroundings first, what could he possibly need a mat for, to wipe his feet??
I'd guess bedding material, but I'm not a raccoon, so who knows.
Spring24
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
we're not talking about insects piss off
That's really lovely thanks a lot!
Ice_Queen
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When I lived with my parents we had a jackdaw make a nest in our chimney. We got some weird sounds from that...

(Especially me, as the vent for the chimney was above my bed )
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bloxorus)
A fox once wondered into my house...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same! Happened twice. First time my brother awoke me at 3am saying a fox was downstairs and I laughed it off and went back to sleep, thinking it was a joke Turns out it had forced its way in via the cat flap. He just came in, rummaged through the trash then my dad came down and he hauled ass. :lol: The other time was in summer, I was laying on the couch watching TV, looked behind me and there was a fox a few inches from my face. I screamed, he jumped and ran away xD can't really leave your back door open in my area :emo:
buchanan700
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My cat has bought in numerous birds which are still half or almost fully alive. I had to kill a few of them , but most of them were okay except for shock so I just let them out. One time he bought in a HUGE crow, which I had to chase all over the house.
The mice he always killed, bar one plucky little fellow.
Laurah5498
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We have foxes sunbathing in my mom's garden a lot. One broke through the cat flap and went to sleep on my step-dad's office chair. It scared the crap out of him when he went pulled it out and saw a massive red lump.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SoftPunch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
did u taste it?
No. Do you eat your toys?
PeaceTreaty
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
umm i tried to cut their heads off with a knife but i was too blunt do i had to crush their heads with the blunt ends of the knife and it was so sad cos it didnt work properly on one of them and it was just lieing their shaking really fast and bleeding and crying on the floor

I couldnt take it anymore so i ran upstairs crying and i can back an hour later and it had moved a bit down the hallway still moaning and bleeding a little their was a big pool of blood

i just stamped on it after that to put it out of its misery
A wild troll appears!
jayceedee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My daughter had slugs in her bathroom in second year - but only until they got a kitten! Nom nom.
My son also noticed a really big spider on his ceiling ... then realised his tarantula had escaped (it was only a baby)
asif007
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Abdul-Karim)
Reminds me of that animated movie, I can't remember the title fml.
Over The Hedge?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0327084/?ref_=nv_sr_1
gr8wizard10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That's the one !!
asif007
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Abdul-Karim)
That's the one !!
Haha, I got it in one! It's a fantastic film!
SoftPunch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Gahhh!!! That's definitely worse! How did you handle that? Oh god, I would have probably fainted on the spot. Except I can't faint, its literally impossible for me, I don't know why.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Left the windows open. Shut the door to the bathroom.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (303)
30.95%
The paper was reasonable (395)
40.35%
Not feeling great about that exam... (159)
16.24%
It was TERRIBLE (122)
12.46%

Watched Threads