Leicester Uni Offer Watch

ZoeMusic
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by niquita1234)
Same!! I haven't found anyone else that was doing it! The course looks amazing!
I'm doing Film and Media we'll have some lectures in communications together

Zo x
niquita1234
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ZoeMusic)
I'm doing Film and Media we'll have some lectures in communications together

Zo x
Ah cool, thank god I hadn't found anybody else doing anything to do with media! I was looking at applying for that as well, the course looked brilliant! Did you go to any of the open days ? x
ZoeMusic
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ah cool, thank god I hadn't found anybody else doing anything to do with media! I was looking at applying for that as well, the course looked brilliant! Did you go to any of the open days ? x
Heyy!

Yeah I went to a couple of the open days last year I'm getting very excited now! its only 6 months away

Are you going to be living in halls?

I used to do Media and Communications at Loughborough Uni but dropped out... oops...

Do you have facebook? would be nice to kinda know someone a little before going haha!

Zoe
niquita1234
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ZoeMusic)
Heyy!

Yeah I went to a couple of the open days last year I'm getting very excited now! its only 6 months away

Are you going to be living in halls?

I used to do Media and Communications at Loughborough Uni but dropped out... oops...

Do you have facebook? would be nice to kinda know someone a little before going haha!

Zoe
Omg same, I just didn't realise how quickly it'd come round I still feel 14?! & I was terrible and missed them all, I ended up only going to the accommodation tours -.-

Yeah I've put John Foster down as my first choice, You?
& hahaha don't worry I'd applied for Loughborough but I couldn't deal with the sports. I had images of me being like forced to play tennis or something haha!

& yeah! im so glad you asked because I just haven't been able to find anyone! www.facebook.com/niquita.x

(I do look slightly like a catfish because I made it this month hoping to meet people going to Leicester through the accommodation pages, only to realise noone knows where they're going until results day, but it's legit I swear!)

x
ZoeMusic
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Omg same, I just didn't realise how quickly it'd come round I still feel 14?! & I was terrible and missed them all, I ended up only going to the accommodation tours -.-

Yeah I've put John Foster down as my first choice, You?
& hahaha don't worry I'd applied for Loughborough but I couldn't deal with the sports. I had images of me being like forced to play tennis or something haha!

& yeah! im so glad you asked because I just haven't been able to find anyone! www.facebook.com/niquita.x

(I do look slightly like a catfish because I made it this month hoping to meet people going to Leicester through the accommodation pages, only to realise noone knows where they're going until results day, but it's legit I swear!)

x
Haha don't worry, I don't think you're a catfish! I just added you, my profile picture is me looking a little '80s' haha.

And yeah, I spent a year at loughborough, and it is very sporty! But I'm absolutely not the sports type.. I'm pretty much the opposite :P haha

I almost put John Foster as my first choice, but ended up putting Beaumont instead (to save a bit of cash)

Zoe x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Leicester
    Undergraduate Open Days - #LaunchYourself at Leicester Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Jun '19
    Fri, 5 Jul '19
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

How has 2019 been so far?