The Student Room Group

Who's your favourite video game villain?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Sovereign (Mass Effect) ranks pretty highly for it's completely cold and callous attitude towards organic life.
General RAAM from Gears of War.
Reply 22
Not really a villain but I used to **** myself whenever I played my HP games and he would appear :frown: Peeves.jpg
Reply 23
Original post by GR3YFOXXX
Sepiroth in FFVII, Edea in FFVIII, Sin in FFX. Come to think about it, the FF games always seem to have good villains. Grey Fox in MGS. Codename 47 (come on, he's definitely the villain if you think about it).

I think Seymour was a better villain than Sin in FFX. I hated him so much and he kept coming back all the time! I know Sin kept coming back but at least he couldn't talk so didn't anger me
Original post by Airfairy
I think Seymour was a better villain than Sin in FFX. I hated him so much and he kept coming back all the time! I know Sin kept coming back but at least he couldn't talk so didn't anger me

I completely forgot about Seymour. Anima was soo good!
Jimmy in Bully was a great villain.
Reply 26
Original post by GR3YFOXXX
I completely forgot about Seymour. Anima was soo good!

Anima was hands down the best aeon, closely followed by the magus sisters.
Original post by Guru Jason
Jimmy in Bully was a great villain.

Do you mean Gary? I never thought Jimmy was supposed to be a villain, more like an anti-hero.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=Airfairy;46345332

Do you mean Gary? I never thought Jimmy was supposed to be a villain, more like an anti-hero.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My bad. I do mean Gary. Jimmy was the main character. It was such a great game. I heard rumors that they may be making a sequel, here's hoping.
Reply 28
Handsome Jack. Never before have I found a villain I REALLY wanted to kill.
George Osborne.

As he increased the tax on video games (VAT), then reduced income tax for the very rich.
Skull Kid from Zelda: Marjora's Mask. Perfect balance of mischievous and sinister, one of the best character designs of all time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by bordercollies10
Ripto from the Spyro series?
He reincarnated back into himself after Gateway to Glimmer, since he appears in Enter the Dragonfly and Season of Flame (Game Boy Color game). I can only assume that the series is chronologically correct!! :smile:

Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking of this :wink: Gateway to Glimmer was class, I think Year of the Dragon was much better though - this game was my childhood :frown:
Original post by JMorty97
Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking of this :wink: Gateway to Glimmer was class, I think Year of the Dragon was much better though - this game was my childhood :frown:

It was my childhood too! I'm now in my early twenties, and I recently just replayed the very first spyro game :3
The skateboarding parts in Year of the Dragon were class, and I'm not even a fan of skateboarding games in general :-)
Reply 33
It was my childhood too! I'm now in my early twenties, and I recently just replayed the very first spyro game :3
The skateboarding parts in Year of the Dragon were class, and I'm not even a fan of skateboarding games in general :-)

Haha brilliant! I'll have to dig my old playstation out and do the same :smile: question - did you ever open that portal that needed like every single egg and gem to open?? :smile:
Haha brilliant! I'll have to dig my old playstation out and do the same :smile: question - did you ever open that portal that needed like every single egg and gem to open?? :smile:

Yes, but it was a joint effort between me and someone else so I can't claim the kudos!
How about yourself? :-)
Reply 35
Yes, but it was a joint effort between me and someone else so I can't claim the kudos!
How about yourself? :-)

I salute you sir! It was like my life goal to open it, never did :frown: what's on the other side :frown:
I salute you sir! It was like my life goal to open it, never did :frown: what's on the other side :frown:

*takes a bow* :-)
I'll spoil the surprise then, it's a racing game that involves rocket powered "snowboards"!!
I'm not really sure what'll happen when spyro wins, it's very tricky...
:3
GLaDoS without a doubt. My favourite character of all time.
As written in an other thread before, my favorite villain in video game is Ganondorf from Zelda series.
Reply 39
Albert Wesker.

Quick Reply

Latest