Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who's your favourite video game villain? watch

ReputationRep:
    Sovereign (Mass Effect) ranks pretty highly for it's completely cold and callous attitude towards organic life.

ReputationRep:
    General RAAM from Gears of War.

ReputationRep:
    Not really a villain but I used to **** myself whenever I played my HP games and he would appear Name:  Peeves.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  52.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GR3YFOXXX)
    Sepiroth in FFVII, Edea in FFVIII, Sin in FFX. Come to think about it, the FF games always seem to have good villains. Grey Fox in MGS. Codename 47 (come on, he's definitely the villain if you think about it).
    I think Seymour was a better villain than Sin in FFX. I hated him so much and he kept coming back all the time! I know Sin kept coming back but at least he couldn't talk so didn't anger me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airfairy)
    I think Seymour was a better villain than Sin in FFX. I hated him so much and he kept coming back all the time! I know Sin kept coming back but at least he couldn't talk so didn't anger me
    I completely forgot about Seymour. Anima was soo good!

ReputationRep:
    Jimmy in Bully was a great villain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GR3YFOXXX)
    I completely forgot about Seymour. Anima was soo good!
    Anima was hands down the best aeon, closely followed by the magus sisters.
    (Original post by Guru Jason)
    Jimmy in Bully was a great villain.
    Do you mean Gary? I never thought Jimmy was supposed to be a villain, more like an anti-hero.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airfairy;46345332

Do you mean Gary? I never thought Jimmy was supposed to be a villain, more like an anti-hero.

[SIZE=1
    )

Posted from TSR Mobile[/SIZE]
    My bad. I do mean Gary. Jimmy was the main character. It was such a great game. I heard rumors that they may be making a sequel, here's hoping.

ReputationRep:
    Handsome Jack. Never before have I found a villain I REALLY wanted to kill.

ReputationRep:
    George Osborne.

As he increased the tax on video games (VAT), then reduced income tax for the very rich.

ReputationRep:
    Skull Kid from Zelda: Marjora's Mask. Perfect balance of mischievous and sinister, one of the best character designs of all time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bordercollies10)
    Ripto from the Spyro series?
    He reincarnated back into himself after Gateway to Glimmer, since he appears in Enter the Dragonfly and Season of Flame (Game Boy Color game). I can only assume that the series is chronologically correct!!
    Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking of this Gateway to Glimmer was class, I think Year of the Dragon was much better though - this game was my childhood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMorty97)
    Glad I'm not the only one who was thinking of this Gateway to Glimmer was class, I think Year of the Dragon was much better though - this game was my childhood
    It was my childhood too! I'm now in my early twenties, and I recently just replayed the very first spyro game :3
    The skateboarding parts in Year of the Dragon were class, and I'm not even a fan of skateboarding games in general :-)

ReputationRep:
    It was my childhood too! I'm now in my early twenties, and I recently just replayed the very first spyro game :3
    The skateboarding parts in Year of the Dragon were class, and I'm not even a fan of skateboarding games in general :-)
    Haha brilliant! I'll have to dig my old playstation out and do the same question - did you ever open that portal that needed like every single egg and gem to open??

ReputationRep:
    Haha brilliant! I'll have to dig my old playstation out and do the same question - did you ever open that portal that needed like every single egg and gem to open??
    Yes, but it was a joint effort between me and someone else so I can't claim the kudos!
    How about yourself? :-)

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but it was a joint effort between me and someone else so I can't claim the kudos!
    How about yourself? :-)
    I salute you sir! It was like my life goal to open it, never did what's on the other side

ReputationRep:
    I salute you sir! It was like my life goal to open it, never did what's on the other side
    *takes a bow* :-)
    I'll spoil the surprise then, it's a racing game that involves rocket powered "snowboards"!!
    I'm not really sure what'll happen when spyro wins, it's very tricky...
    :3
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    GLaDoS without a doubt. My favourite character of all time.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    As written in an other thread before, my favorite villain in video game is Ganondorf from Zelda series.

ReputationRep:
    Albert Wesker.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 29, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.