Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    same situation here!
    aplied before 15th october for computing and no respons and last interview date is 12th february... so i am loosing my hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mk311)
    same situation here!
    aplied before 15th october for computing and no respons and last interview date is 12th february... so i am loosing my hope
    My friend and I applied for mech eng in october. I went for the interview and got the offer in november, whereas my friend's interview is next week. My application is stronger than him so that is why his interview is late. Imperial interviews stronger candidates first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saifstudioz)
    My friend and I applied for mech eng in october. I went for the interview and got the offer in november, whereas my friend's interview is next week. My application is stronger than him so that is why his interview is late. Imperial interviews stronger candidates first.
    dude I don't think that was too helpful, it sounded kinda patronising.

(Original post by mk311)
    same situation here!
    Don't worry man, apparently there are a huge number of Computing applicants this year and from looking at the Imperial College Applicants 2014 page > http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2388090; I remember someone mentioning that they sent Imperial an e-mail asking how far along their Computing application was.

They responded letting him know that they're considering adding another day for interviews as there's an overwhelming number of applicants this year for the course, so don't feel too defeated right now. You could always e-mail and ask how far along yours is, there's no harm in trying.

Hopefully, I'll see you there next year.

Good luck!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 5, 2014
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.