Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever had your bum grabbed/grabbed someone's bum watch

ReputationRep:
    The other week in a night club, it was so packed though so I had no idea who it was.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have in a club and it was horrible.

ReputationRep:
    Had my bum squeezed by a guy who must have been in his 50s in a club when I was about 18, as I was walking with a couple of other people off the small dancefloor. I spun around to glare at him/yell at him, but I was too shocked to know what to say, and in flipping around, my hand went into some ********'s lit cigarette and I burnt my palm.

Some random guy came up behind me and grabbed me around the waist/slightly lower than the waist and picked me up slightly in a club when I was about 20. I pulled his hands off me, turned to him and yelled 'what the **** do you think you're DOING?' at him, which he was surprised at. Maybe he won't do that again in a hurry.

ReputationRep:
    Never did it to a girl, it's the physical equivalent of a builder wolf-whistling at young women as they walk past. Just meh.

I've had a girl do it 2-3 times, I ignored the first two, I was busy talking to my mate. Then it happened again later, got a bit annoying.

Can't imagine how you girls put up with it.

ReputationRep:
    I've been grabbed but I would never grab someone else's myself. But then, I do have a pretty sweet ass.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, it is disgusting. Don't get me wrong, I love a good bum-squeeze. Just the consensual kind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreebWithaHat)
    had my bum felt once by a girl, felt utterly violated tbh
    Are you gay?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Happened to me once, I have no idea who it was so that was the end of it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy96)
    Happened to me once, I have no idea who it was so that was the end of it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was me :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anontsr)
    I grab my gfs butt all the time looool

Posted from TSR Mobile
    looooooooooooool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maskofsanity)
    I've grabbed a girl's bum but I knew she was a slut and we had flirted before. I wouldn't do it to a random girl, unless it was clear she would like it.

I don't mind when a girl does it to me. If anything, I welcome it.
    You sound very creepy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordooooom)
    And me

ReputationRep:
    Happens pretty much every time I go clubbing. I find it annoying that guys/girls (I never see the culprit) think they can just do that and walk away as if it's alright when I'm a stranger, but it doesn't bother me, I just carry on with whatever I was doing. It's even weirder when it's a proper smack on the ass aswell, at least a squeeze is somewhat subtle.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Are you Shaw?)
    And me
    No way :gasp:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've been grabbed a few times in clubs, feel really violated by it, but can never work out which guy it is because it's always someone in a group.

I had an ex who used to grab my bum when I first met all of his friends, until I made it perfectly clear that if he kept treating me in that manner the next time he saw his friends he'd be explaining why he was single again.

ReputationRep:
    Goodness knows why any man would do it, do they think it'll actually get them in with the girl? It's only a bit of bum for heaven's sake, and through fabric for that matter. I love bums as much as the next guy but really, once you've squeezed one you've squeezed them all.

I have had mine squeezed by girls before too in my younger days, but nothing ever came of it. I didn't feel violated because a girl cannot physically subdue me and take away my sexual agency. Also because it is so rare that a girl shows any sort of unsolicited interest in a guy that it's a breath of fresh air when they do.

A famous quote concerns a middle-aged woman remembering a trip to Italy in her twenties, when they were angry and frustrated about the creepy Italian men with their wandering hands and unsolicited come-ons. Returning in her fifties, she was angry and frustrated with the men this time because they weren't groping her, showing she'd lost her market value, and would welcome even the clumsiest advance.

Due to human sexual economics, most young men have very little market value, at least until they open their mouth. So we appreciate come-ons that young women, whose market value is mainly based on looks, think are too much.

ReputationRep:
    I got bum slapped by girls does that count? of course, I slapped them back too:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maskofsanity)
    Why?

I knew the girl enjoyed sleeping around and I knew she wanted to sleep with me. That's the more PC translation if it makes you feel any better.

As for a random girl liking it - when a girl is dancing in a very suggestive manner with you and/or has her tongue down your throat, then grabbing their bum is a mutually beneficial move.
    Fair enough tbh

ReputationRep:
    I'm not comfortable with doing it to other people, and never have. Had it happen a few times and my response is always to turn around and glare but I never find the culprit, or the music's too loud for me to tell them to get lost. Just because I'm in a club and you're drunk, doesn't make it ok to grope me. So yeah, basically, I don't like it. I imagine if I was drunk and actually managed to speak to one I'd start hissing appropriate quotes at them. Probably Game of Thrones based.

ReputationRep:
    Are you gay?
    no i don't wanna be treated like a piece of meat tho

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.