Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

All boys school memories watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cyxstudio)
    yeah i heard that before
    Yes but I'm now very glad, instead of just glad. See the difference? Right there. Very glad & just glad. I'm very glad I didn't got to an all boys school & get groped/bummed in the showers.

ReputationRep:
    I go to a boys school are there definitely isn't the homosexual vibe you all speak of present at mine

Over the years a couple of people have bummed in the toilets and have 'experimented'...but my main memory of boys school is the constant banter and not-so-gentle ribbing that occurrs You learn to have a rather thick skin and generally there are less arguments as people dont get offended by what you say to them anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    I go to a boys school are there definitely isn't the homosexual vibe you all speak of present at mine

Over the years a couple of people have bummed in the toilets and have 'experimented'...but my main memory of boys school is the constant banter and not-so-gentle ribbing that occurrs You learn to have a rather thick skin and generally there are less arguments as people dont get offended by what you say to them anymore
    There appears to be a slight contradiction in your first two sentences.

How did I end up on this thread...? :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's ****loads of fun. However you end up finding female teachers attractive who otherwise you wouldn't touch with a 10ft barge pole

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Vain)
    No but the bond was strong , men get along way better than woman could ever do.
    Are you sure you're not gay lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bertstare)
    It's ****loads of fun. However you end up finding female teachers attractive who otherwise you wouldn't touch with a 10ft barge pole
    So ****ing true.
    (Original post by addylad)
    There appears to be a slight contradiction in your first two sentences.

How did I end up on this thread...? :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They were actual gay guys though, where as most people on here are suggesting its like prison where people are circumstantially homosexual...which isnt the case at my school :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    So ****ing true.

They were actual gay guys though, where as most people on here are suggesting its like prison where people are circumstantially homosexual...which isnt the case at my school :L
    Haha yes, the female teachers, although not so attractive used to get all sorts of attention. People were not homosexual, of course there were gay guys but in general it was more a case of guys just being very "bromance" with each other. A lot of hugging and generally a lot of us did really have strong bonds as friends. It was not like a girls school where all the girls seem to hate each other.

ReputationRep:
    Wow am I glad I went to a mixed school now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kilroy8)
    Yes but I'm now very glad, instead of just glad. See the difference? Right there. Very glad & just glad. I'm very glad I didn't got to an all boys school & get groped/bummed in the showers.
    being in all guys school is fun u know

no need to act macho in front of girls

ReputationRep:
    being in all guys school is fun u know
    Perhaps, but your 'fun' is not something I want to experience.

no need to act macho in front of girls
    I don't need to, because I did that in mixed school.

ReputationRep:
    Your threads are very..interesting, OP

ReputationRep:
    Favourite memory:
    Finding out some upper sixth guys had 'successfully experimented' with gay sex :eek: .
    what a boring school

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else here absolutely love it there? Or was it just me? Does anyone have any funny memories? Those guys were so funny aha.

Favourite memory:
    Finding out some upper sixth guys had 'successfully experimented' with gay sex :eek: .
    Wtf? :confused:. Yeah after reading this thread, Thank God I went to a mixed school and I won't be sending my son to an all-boys school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Wtf? :confused:. Yeah after reading this thread, Thank God I went to a mixed school and I won't be sending my son to an all-boys school.

Awww why? We're really sweet. We have hugs and cookies.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.