The Student Room Group

If you are male and vegetarian, GTFIH

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jargogle
Your dad looks like the devil himself.

Haha he's alright really
Reply 21
Original post by IndiaCaitlinn
Ok this is potentially very embarrassing but just to prove a point...
image.jpg
That is a photo of my Dad, he is a vegetarian and has been for 20+ years, he's also in a thrash metal band, nothing like this stereotype of male vegetarians :redface:

Bawse!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yo radical one
People who listen to metal are pussies

:lolwut: so what's "manly" music then?
Reply 23
I'm male and vegetarian and I don't see the point in making a thread like this.
Reply 24
Original post by snowyowl

Swing :smug:
TBH, anything that I'd eat I'd be willing to kill. There are even some ***** of the animal kingdom I'd kill despite not wanting to eat (foxes, pigeons etc).
Original post by snowyowl

Jazz and Urban

Those are your choices
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by IndiaCaitlinn
Ok this is potentially very embarrassing but just to prove a point...
image.jpg
That is a photo of my Dad, he is a vegetarian and has been for 20+ years, he's also in a thrash metal band, nothing like this stereotype of male vegetarians :redface:

He looks like Jack Black!
Reply 28
Jazz and Urban

Those are your choices

I preferred hip hop.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
I preferred hip hop.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Urban is more inclusive though
Reply 30
Original post by Ggmu!
I preferred hip hop.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Jargogle
Vegetarians and vegans are a bunch of queers. "Ooooh let's not kill the cutesy ickle animals, they're far too ickle and cutesy!!!!!1"

I'm Vegan. I didn't make the choice to become a Vegan because of ethical reasons. I made the choice because I've recently recovered from Testicle Cancer and want to give my body the best possible chance of getting through the next 5 years with no relapse.

Your childish outburst is ignorant. Maybe you should understand why people choose not to eat meat, and respect them. Why discriminate and victimise others because of their food choice?

Pathetic.
(edited 10 years ago)
I'm an omnivore but I used to be a vegetarian for a while when I was younger.

I can understand why people are vegetarian or vegan, though I think it's odd that there are such a diversity of reasons why someone choose to be a vegetarian/vegan.

I think it's likely a bad idea to say this but I believe that a large number of animals and even species would not be hear today if there was a call to exploit them, whether for meat, eggs, milk or even sport.

Also, I admit to thinking that pescetarians are more like vegetarians that have given up part way because they don't relate as much to fish as they do animals and poultry.
Reply 33
What the flip did you just flipping say about me, you little carnivore? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the School of Oriental and African Studies, and I’ve been involved in numerous political protests, and I have over 300 confirmed signatures on my latest petition to save the Palestinian Rainforest. I am trained in passive resistance and am the chairperson of my universities recycling society. You are nothing to me but just another 4x4 driver. I will wipe you the flip out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my flipping words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet? Think again, fascist. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of anonymous hacktivists across the UK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the tsunami, maggot. The tsunami that is caused by rising sea levels as a direct result of humanities burning of fossil fuels. You’re flipping dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and can lecture you on your White privilege in over seven hundred tribal dialects, and those are just the ones I know from my aid work in Arunachal Pradesh. Not only am I extensively trained in passive resistance, but I have access to a library of books, written by Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King Jr. and I will use them to their full extent to ensure you feel guilty about all the privileges you enjoy as a White male living in the west, you ungrateful turd. If only you could have known what endless pain your privileged “lifestyle” inflicts on the children of the third world, maybe you would have gone and done a gap year in Malawi like I did. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now they’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will diarrhea lentil flavoured fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re flipping dead, kiddo.

All I got out of that was that January is a painful time of the month for those on their periods.
Yes.
I would write a retort but I cant summon the energy, now if you will excuse me I need to lie in the sun to warm myself.
Yup. I think you'll find that I am not one to be taken lightly. :nah:
Reply 37
Original post by WoodyMKC
TBH, anything that I'd eat I'd be willing to kill. There are even some ***** of the animal kingdom I'd kill despite not wanting to eat (foxes, pigeons etc).

Don't forget spiders!
yes because putting meat (nom sayin) in ur mouth regular is soooo masculine :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Yes. I'm a governor of a school.

Quick Reply

Latest