The Student Room Group

One last meal what would it be

Scroll to see replies

Nothing.
A tgi cheeseburgur with jack daniels glazed spare ribs and fries.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Mine would be a bruschetta for starters, big roast, turkey, ham and pork for main, then a big ice-cream sundae, with brownies, and a really nice cheesecake, and apple crumble and cream on the side, with fresh strawberries in between for a palette cleanser, and champagne and frozen strawberry margaritas. In Texas they recently retracted the last meal, and now the person who is going to be executed gets the same as everyone else. Because someone ordered masses of food and then didn't eat it, causing outrage. Just a bit of trivia.
Reply 23
Original post by uberteknik
T-bone steak (rare) and a brandy sauce with chunky crispy chips, coleslaw, sauteed mushrooms, fried onion rings and a side salad.

Followed by bread and butter pudding with home made custard.

Accompanied by a well kept and hand pulled London Pride.

Good call.

I would be pretty happy with your choices (steak followed by bread and butter pudding) though I'd rather have a nice glass (or several) of red wine with my steak. Nothing wrong with a good pint, but I still think steak needs wine.

I'd add a cheese board (including a nice mature cheddar, some blue stilton, and something a bit creamier - chaorce, perhaps?) and some kind of starter. Maybe something seafood based - scallops or prawns. Yum.
Reply 24
Blueberry pancakes with maple syrup, followed by pie and mash.
About 10 tubs of Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew
Reply 26
fish and chips
C4
I would eat Momo (Nepali dumplings). It's most popular dish of Nepal; sold everywhere from street shops to high-end restaurants. Tastes like HEAVEN.
Original post by Bill_Gates
C4

You would eat your maths book? Kay then.....:console:
Original post by myrtille
Good call.

I would be pretty happy with your choices (steak followed by bread and butter pudding) though I'd rather have a nice glass (or several) of red wine with my steak. Nothing wrong with a good pint, but I still think steak needs wine.

I'd add a cheese board (including a nice mature cheddar, some blue stilton, and something a bit creamier - chaorce, perhaps?) and some kind of starter. Maybe something seafood based - scallops or prawns. Yum.

I like my wine probably more than a good pint and definitely agree with you that a good cut of meat deserves the best wine! But sometimes only a pint will suffice.

Other choices would be Beef Wellington, Chateubriand, Tournedos Rossini or simply Filet de boeuf with a bottle of good vintage Bordeux or Nuits st George perhaps, or a new world oak matured Cabernet Sauvignon or Barolo or Rioja from one of the better Bodegas.

Nice chees choice, I'd add Roquefort and Chevré to the list and a decent selection of crackers including Carrs. Oh and a glass or two of vintage port and then relaxing with a glass of Lagavulin.

Hmmm. I think it's time to get a few friends over for a dinner party. lol.
Reply 31
A single unpitted olive
Original post by walkers38
I would eat Momo (Nepali dumplings). It's most popular dish of Nepal; sold everywhere from street shops to high-end restaurants. Tastes like HEAVEN.

Aww i appreciate you love our momo. It is indeed one of the best dish.
Full roast, bottle of red and a cigarette.
Carbonara <3
followed by Homous and then for dessert baklava
Original post by Birkenhead

I like the sound of the bottle of red and cigarette, but for me it would have to be a penne arrabiata.
Original post by Birkenhead

Came here to post that, perfection. More than one cigarette though if I'm drinking the whole bottle.
Ice cream
Probably a massive ribeye wagyu steak on the bone, with triple cooked wagyu-fat chunky chips.

Served with some buttered grean beans, creamed garlicky spinach and a peppercorn cream sauce.

I'm lactose intolerant, but this is the last meal so to hell with it 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CherryWine
Came here to post that, perfection. More than one cigarette though if I'm drinking the whole bottle.

Of course. I was only trying to sound classy.

Quick Reply

Latest