The Student Room Group

Do you hug your best friend??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
yes , why not if you consider it away of showing your friend that you miss him and like himtoo much:colondollar:
Reply 21
I don't have any friends.
I'm not a huge huggy person when it comes to my friend, but if one of us is upset or if I'm heading away to uni for ages then there'll be a hug. We don't really hug for the crack though.
Reply 23
One of my best friends is very huggy, so I do with her.

My best friend I have hugged I think 4 times during the 16 years she has been my best friend - once when we were drunk, once when she got to the hospital after my mum died, when we were watching the hearse pulling up outside my house, and when we were at the funeral service.

We're very close, I couldn't ask for a better best friend, she's absolutely amazing. We just don't feel the need to hug much. :smile:
Reply 24
I'm in a relationship with mine, so, yeah :biggrin:

Original post by Softy31
:love:
Im not huggy and my friend is a lez who apparently gets nice feelings when I do so I try to avoid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I'm quite a huggy person.

Not just my best friend(s) though.

I hug my guy friends too.
Reply 27
Yeah I hug my close friends.
Reply 28
Yeah I hug my best friend every time we meet/ say goodbye. Don't find it awkward.
Reply 29
I am a hugging monster.
Reply 30
No, we don't do hugs haha! She knows I love her though I don't need a hug to show it.
Reply 31
Yeah, I hug my best friend all the time :3

I hug all of my girl friends but none of my guy friends because they find it weird.
I have no friends. That's why I have an account on the Student Room.
I always hug my best friends - to say "hi", to say "bye", if I'm happy, if I'm sad..
I'm a very huggy person, I hug all my friends :smile:
Reply 35
:yep:

Some of my friends are more huggy than others.
Yeah! Hugs are lovely :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Original post by ninuzu
I'm in a relationship with mine, so, yeah :biggrin:

You :teehee:
manatee+hug.jpg
Reply 38
Original post by Softy31
You :teehee:
manatee+hug.jpg

Don't forget the jump hug :wink:
:jumphug:
My friend hugs me when we see each other, but I'm not a huggy person, I don't really like giving hugs I find them awkward...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending