Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys: *****y or nice girls? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    A balance of both, but definitely more 'nice'.

I don't like '*****y' girls, but if there's a 'nice' girl who has a lil' bit of a '*****y' side and uses it at appropriate times like when she's being funny then I'm all for it.

Other than that, if a girl is '*****y' most of the time then it's a turn off for me

ReputationRep:
    I'm not looking to have any needless drama in my life and would prefer somebody modest and nice. I hate people who think they're above others and feel like they should only be tolerable to the person they love/like. Sure, it makes you feel special, but I would be more content knowing that my partner is well-rounded and not self absorbed and easily threatened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamintorture)
    My friend just labelled me a ***** and now I feel so worried that this was not meant to be a good thing. I am quite moody and quite off with most guys cause of the way I am and now I'm thinking should I be changing my approach and be a little different?
    A 'friend', eh? :smug:

ReputationRep:
    A bit of both is the best. You need a balance of things. Also, labeling someone as a ***** can SOMETIMES be false and very subjective.
    Same goes with nice.....kinda of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ebony19)
    As much as he might like her to smack him with a whip if she can't pick him up afterwards, dust him off and make him feel good about himself, in the long run it's going to backfire on all levels
    This is the difference between men and boys. I shut girls down the moment they step out of line (possibly why I've never encountered *****iness in dates/relationships), also I'm not subject to normal 'male pride' as I believe pride is a vice and yet am self assured/composed (narcissistic/dispassionate) enough not to have any real insecurities/vulnerabilities (except for my health, but with regards to that I am very much of the 'love it or leave it baby' ethos)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    This is the difference between men and boys. I shut girls down the moment they step out of line (possibly why I've never encountered *****iness in dates/relationships), also I'm not subject to normal 'male pride' as I believe pride is a vice and yet am self assured/composed (narcissistic/dispassionate) enough not to have any real insecurities/vulnerabilities (except for my health, but with regards to that I am very much of the 'love it or leave it baby' ethos)
    I'd love to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that it's just me being dim but have a suspicion a lot of people would agree that the way you worded all of that was a little convoluted and wordy.

I do want to know what it is that you're trying to say though... If you might simplify it or change terms

ReputationRep:
    A nice girl, that's a teensy bit feisty, or has a lioness complex.

ReputationRep:
    the way you worded all of that was a little convoluted and wordy
    Haha, correct!

I do want to know what it is that you're trying to say though... If you might simplify it or change terms
    Essentially, I don't mind girls not feeding my ego, I'm a grown man, secure in myself, I don't need validation and am not susceptible to having my pride wounded ('unlike boys') but, that said, I tend to 'nip it in the bud' early on if I sense a girl is taking liberties/being disrespectful. That's probably just as wordy but hey ho, I tried!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Essentially, I don't mind girls not feeding my ego, I'm a grown man, secure in myself, I don't need validation and am not susceptible to having my pride wounded ('unlike boys') but, that said, I tend to 'nip it in the bud' early on if I sense a girl is taking liberties/being disrespectful. That's probably just as wordy but hey ho, I tried!
    Yeah, thought this was what you were saying. I suppose there is no harm in banter as long as she actually know how to be caring when it's needed.

ReputationRep:
    Nice girls but not too nice, I do like a little bit of disagreement here and there and I do have a thing for dominant girls

ReputationRep:
    Not even gonna' lie; I like a *****y woman myself.
    Some women are so hot when they're mad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamintorture)
    My friend just labelled me a ***** and now I feel so worried that this was not meant to be a good thing. I am quite moody and quite off with most guys cause of the way I am and now I'm thinking should I be changing my approach and be a little different?
    nice usually

***** on the bed

that would be perfect

ReputationRep:
    I like argumentative people.

ReputationRep:
    no harm in banter as long as she actually know how to be caring when it's needed
    Absolutely, and in my experience even the most outwardly cold/willful girls are capable of caring on some level, once you break through their icy/stubborn exteriors :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    ***** in the bedroom, nice outside the bedroom.

ReputationRep:
    Cba with *****iness.

ReputationRep:
    People seem to be confusing '*****iness' with just being strong-willed and confident.
    You can be those things and still be a nice person.

ReputationRep:
    Nice. Not a pushover though

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.