Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Favourite anime? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandypandy93)
    so whats you guys favourite anime?

ill start it off mine is fairy tail
    Garden Of Words!!

Beautiful. Btw Grave Of The Fireflies made me cry so much, I could not stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FATchristopher)
    Is Death Note able to maintain its consistency throughout the show or are there a lot of filler episodes? Considering watching it.
    Death note is amazing. Mind blowing amazing! However, don't watch it past episode 25. Episode 25 is the unofficial end of the series.

(Original post by majmuh24)
    x
    Do you agree Matjuh?

ReputationRep:
    Narutooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sandypandy93)
    so whats you guys favourite anime?

ill start it off mine is fairy tail
    It's funny how only girls really like fairy tail. It's utter garbage, what with all that friendship and love power ups bull****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLionHearted)
    Narutooo
    Naruto is long past its glory days. In it's own words, "its a shell of its former self"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toxiictests)
    I LOVE Fairy tail. Though I forgot most of the story before the relaunch lol. I Can't stop thinking but your name is GOLRIA. I think that is a fairy tail chapter lol.
    How many episodes have they released so far?

My favourite anime is probably Bleach but there are many which are close: FMA Brotherhood, One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, Death Note and Code Geass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingKumar)

My favourite anime is probably Bleach but there are many which are close: FMA Brotherhood, One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, Death Note and Code Geass.
    One Piece is great but only in manga. The anime for it is appalling and the only thing carrying it is the story. But the manga is just perfect; the fights, the story, the humour, it's just perfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manic Boy)
    One Piece is great but only in manga. The anime for it is appalling and the only thing carrying it is the story. But the manga is just perfect; the fights, the story, the humour, it's just perfect.
    What's so different between the anime and the manga which makes it bad?

ReputationRep:
    くろしつじ。

In hiragana to avoid the inevitable censoring. :lol:

If we're talking films, The Tale of Princess Kaguya.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toxiictests)
    I remember reading it. I downloaded it and put it on my kindle paper white and read like 150 chapter in one night.

Truly awesome!

Haven't seen Jojo's Bizzare. What's it about? Ofcourse I can google it, but I'd rather someone else opinion .
    Oh man, the animated basketball matches are even better!

Do you use CrunchyRoll?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/videos/anime

Jojo's Bizzare adventure is really really weird, but it's epic. It's a story that spans 5 generations. I can't really describe it, but there's one main villain throughout. And oh, it's a bit random too. People's hair colour change every 2 minutes lol.

Here's what the CrunchyRoll review said about it:

24/24 5 star ratings speaks for itself

ReputationRep:
    Oh don't get me started. The fillers in the anime completely DESTROY the tone and pace set by Oda (The author) himself.

The war of the best, for example; boy did the anime team do a hack job on what should have been a dynamic, fast paced war. Did you SEE the episode when Hancock was daydreaming about marrying LUFFY.....in the MIDDLE of the war?!.. In the manga, this never happened, she was just lovestruck for one second after Luffy called her by her fast name and that was the end of it. They also censored the damage that Akainu inflicted on Whitebeard. In the manga, Akainu burnt half of Whitebeards face, but the anime decided to give Whitebeard some retarded hole in his chest instead like he's a hollow or something.

Trust me, as someone that actually started watching the anime first before transitioning to the manga, I can honestly tell you that the experience is alot different.

And there is also the added benefit of being far ahead of what's going on in the anime. Like the events taking place currently in the manga is just:

ReputationRep:

I think like 167? Or something like that. It's kind of basic though, but honestly it's really awesome. Give it a try.

I loved Brotherhood SO MUCH. King bradley FTW. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Oh man, the animated basketball matches are even better!

Do you use CrunchyRoll?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/videos/anime

Jojo's Bizzare adventure is really really weird, but it's epic. It's a story that spans 5 generations. I can't really describe it, but there's one main villain throughout. And oh, it's a bit random too. People's hair colour change every 2 minutes lol.

Here's what the CrunchyRoll review said about it:

24/24 5 star ratings speaks for itself

Can't really afford it, but you can share it if you want :P. I read their agreement and they said you can share it lol.

Kidding, I just use Nyaa.se and download my anime because I got no stupid buffer/lag and I can watch it late, when parents switch off the internet lol.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, only the manga can justify why One Piece is the NUMBER 1. selling manga right now.

ReputationRep:
    Cowboy bebop. There's something about it that makes me like it more as the days go by

ReputationRep:
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    Nana (The shoujo girl within)
    Stein;Gates
    Shingeki (obvs)
    Sket Dance
    Noragami
    Chuuninbyou
    Magi
    Ao No Exorcist
    Natsume Yuujinchou

And junjou romantica (yaoi :awesome:)

I have loads lol.

ReputationRep:
    Naruto is long past its glory days. In it's own words, "its a shell of its former self"
    your wrong the best part of naruto is still to come

ReputationRep:
    Oh don't get me started. The fillers in the anime completely DESTROY the tone and pace set by Oda (The author) himself.

The war of the best, for example; boy did the anime team do a hack job on what should have been a dynamic, fast paced war. Did you SEE the episode when Hancock was daydreaming about marrying LUFFY.....in the MIDDLE of the war?!.. In the manga, this never happened, she was just lovestruck for one second after Luffy called her by her fast name and that was the end of it. They also censored the damage that Akainu inflicted on Whitebeard. In the manga, Akainu burnt half of Whitebeards face, but the anime decided to give Whitebeard some retarded hole in his chest instead like he's a hollow or something.

Trust me, as someone that actually started watching the anime first before transitioning to the manga, I can honestly tell you that the experience is alot different.

And there is also the added benefit of being far ahead of what's going on in the anime. Like the events taking place currently in the manga is just:

I do read the manga but as I watched the anime first and moved onto the manga after to continue the story, I never read what I previously watched. I may read the manga from the beginning now. As for the fillers, I just ignore them - anything which isn't canon should be ignored.
    P.S. Sabo is so badass!

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, only the manga can justify why One Piece is the NUMBER 1. selling manga right now.
    Pretty annoyed that he's gonna take like 10 more years to finish it! I'm worried that he may die before then.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Yu Gi Oh Duel Monsters joint with Avatar: the last airbender

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.