Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

What would girls think about tiny testicles? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Woah, they shouldn't "go in" anywhere
    Well, your testes descend from your abdomen whilst you are in the womb. That is why some people get hernias that end up in the scrotum.

So, if they become very small….then it might be easier for them to reverse back into the abdomen.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares if girls are bothered about it. Id be more worried about not being able to cup mines with my hand when relaxing

ReputationRep:
    I honestly wouldnt care. I dont think most other girls would either tbh, i've never heard girls discuss a guys testicles .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The magnificent)
    Man don't focus on that cuz it's gonna ruine you. Having small testicles is not a big problem.
    Well, that was unfortunate.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't care, but I would definitely like to be told casually beforehand! Otherwise it could get confusing for a moment during, and there's no need for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awe)
    I wouldn't care, but I would definitely like to be told casually beforehand! Otherwise it could get confusing for a moment during, and there's no need for that.
    That would be such a mood killer :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Like grapes, but sometimes when I get erect they sort of "go in" and disappear then if I press my lower abdomen they come back out.
    That happens to a fair few guys with quite normal equipment. Personally mine are low-hangers so they don't get very near the undercarriage at any point but one of my friends once told me his can disappear.

Girls are unlikely to notice, grapes is a fine size. If they shrink down and the girl cares then she's not worth bothering with. People need to get some more self-respect when it comes to their bodies.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you've been stuffing the balls in too, not sure why you care what they think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm on testosterone replacement therapy which causes your testicles to shrink completely, as they don't need to produce testosterone anymore.

So basicly, my balls are tiny. My penis is normal though, like just average or slightly above.

I know they probably don't matter much, but what would you girls think about a guy with very small testicles :/?

I don't care that much but once my ex girlfriend tried touching them during a blow job and said "wait I can't find it" and that really hurt me.
    looooooooooooooooooool that made me laugh more than it should!

(Original post by Musie Suzie)
    Will you always be on this medication, OP?
    For the rest of my life, yes.

(Original post by KingStannis)
    Pics or gtfo
    You filthy homo. lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordooooom)
    Who cares if girls are bothered about it. Id be more worried about not being able to cup mines with my hand when relaxing
    Yeah why do guys do that? Is it a comfort thing?

ReputationRep:
    Why do men have their hands down their boxers sometimes? I had a housemate who used to always do that and he said it was just because they were always itchy. It was a pain for him though when we ran out of handwash and he wanted to eat a packet of crisps.

In answer to OP, I can't see why it would impact negatively. If anything, it will make OP's penis look larger than it is. Because my balls hang so low, my penis looks very small when flaccid because they barely reach past my testes!

ReputationRep:
    Feels nice to hold your balls sometimes. Especially when they're nice and plump like mine, you take pleasure in it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Autistic Merit)
    Why do men have their hands down their boxers sometimes? I had a housemate who used to always do that and he said it was just because they were always itchy. It was a pain for him though when we ran out of handwash and he wanted to eat a packet of crisps.
    I was quoting someone who spoke of cupping his balls, so meant why do guys just sit around cupping their balls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Feels nice to hold your balls sometimes. Especially when they're nice and plump like mine, you take pleasure in it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for ruining Uncle Phil for me

ReputationRep:
    I was quoting someone who spoke of cupping his balls, so meant why do guys just sit around cupping their balls?
    Boredom. Some people pick their nose, some people play with their hair, others play with their genitals.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for ruining Uncle Phil for me
    No worries, enjoy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.