16.. 2 months

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    14 and two years.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was 17 or 18 and it lasted around a year.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Currently still in my first ever relationship. Got into it 17 and been in it for 5 yrs this year. This is also my bf's first relationship too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What counts as a relationship?
    I think I've been single my whole life lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    my first "relationship" lasted about a month~ when I was 12
    my first actual relationship lasted...the same amount of time, when I was 13 :lol:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    16, 3 years.

Unless you're counting the days in the park the girl next door at the time and I spent before she moved countries back when we were 9ish. :moon:. Then 9 and like 2 weeks :lol:.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunny_Smiles)
    my first "relationship" lasted about a month~ when I was 12
    my first actual relationship lasted...the same amount of time, when I was 13 :lol:
    Talk about peaking early .

Jk, I mean no offense, it was all just set up very nicely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpistolero7)
    Talk about peaking early .

Jk, I mean no offense, it was all just set up very nicely!
    yeah, the majority of my relationships were actually between the years of 13 and 16, and I'm 20 now, I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 17 :lol: uh oh
    (and the average time they all lasted was about 4 or so months - that's probably even worse)

ReputationRep:

Till the end of break.

I had a tough childhood.

ReputationRep:
    14 lasted 4 months. The girl was 18 (sometimes i regret not sueing that ***** for having sex with someone under 16)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arminb)
    14 lasted 4 months. The girl was 18 (sometimes i regret not sueing that ***** for having sex with some under 16)
    you had sex with an older girl?
    ...niceeeeeeee!

ReputationRep:
    15, lasted 3 and a half years

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you had sex with an older girl?
    ...niceeeeeeee!
    I still dont get why she wanted me. Then I had very few relationships, only **** buddies. It wasn't nice at all she really hurt me and that really affected my future romantic life.

ReputationRep:
    I still dont get why she wanted me. Then I had very few relationships, only **** buddies. It wasn't nice at all she really hurt me and that really affected my future romantic life.
    ah that sucks I can sympathise though because when I was 14 I went out with a girl and she basically caused me and my best friend to hate each other (long story) and we did for a while, so that caused me to avoid relationships for a pretty long time, so that was pretty ****ty - I lost both a best friend and a girlfriend by the end and I felt awful

ReputationRep:
    ah that sucks I can sympathise though because when I was 14 I went out with a girl and she basically caused me and my best friend to hate each other (long story) and we did for a while, so that caused me to avoid relationships for a pretty long time, so that was pretty ****ty - I lost both a best friend and a girlfriend by the end and I felt awful
    Think about it makes me sad but at the same time nostalgic. I still like that girl but hate for what she did to me.

ReputationRep:
    Think about it makes me sad but at the same time nostalgic. I still like that girl but hate for what she did to me.
    I'm still not quite over a girl I liked for years on end :lol: I was rejected after mustering up the courage of telling her I liked her, and I thought we were complete sole mates, but apparently not - she had no problem going out with random people she had seemingly known for mere days though, that's what hurt the most I mean, I don't consider myself out of her league at all, it was just a bit of a "tragedy". oh well, if she didn't feel the same I can't blame her for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snailsareslimy)
    This. Sound advice, it's very easy to do this and then once the relationship inevitably does end, you look back and realise that you've been a bit of a fool. Happened to me and I ended up staying with the guy at least 1.5 years longer than I really should have after he did something that wasn't really what you'd describe as admirable *eugh*.

Anyway, 12 I think, and about 3 weeks (until he proceeded to cheat on me and then dump me for aforementioned girl). Funny thing was, I actually didn't give a **** .
    ooh..what did he do?

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people say that first relationships never last. I'm interested to see how many people stayed with their first partner. I'll start - age 20, 8 months and counting

Been dating my first (and hopefully last ) boyfriend since April 30th,2009.
    15/16 then, 20 now

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2017
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.