Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Feel like a lot of girls are attracted to my boyfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to start by saying I don't consider myself attractive so I'm not being big headed here.

There's a girl at work who fancies me to the point if almost stalking (one or two people at work have asked if I'm "ok" with it). She also knows I have a girlfriend.

My girlfriend is 100% ok with it (at least I hope she is haha) because she knows I would never go near her. Maybe you have insecurities that you need to address?

ReputationRep:
    So what? If I lashed out at every guy who made some sort of pass at my gf then I'd be in prison by now. People are always going to try their luck, I've done it myself. If you trust him then there's no issue, just brush it off. If you can't do that then maybe you should aim lower.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously???Yes, we are responsible for our own self-steam but our partner and people around us have a big influence. Your boyfriend shouldn't t be trying to validate him self-telling you how attractive he is to another woman, that alone is very selfish of him. He may be very attractive but above all, he should make you feel attractive and sexy and worthy of all his attention, and you shouldn't have the need to go out to find validation with other guys, if he doesn't make you feel validated enough, you are most definitely with the wrong guy. The law of the jungle is, all woman want to go out with the guy the make them feel like a queen, That is why there is a bunch of attractive man out there that can't get a date. We can look a nice face and body and appreciate the beauty on it, but when it comes to attraction, there is nothing sexier in a man than a man that without losing his confidence and self-worth treats a woman like a queen. I know this a very late reply but it may be useful to someone. When you are in a relationship, your partner has a lot of influence over how you feel about your self. Look inside yourself yes, but also be honest about who he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crumpet1)
    Your jealousy is going to eat you up unless you can look beyond it. You can't lock him up in a box Cliff Richard style. So if you can't stop it, the only thing you can do is relax about it and take it as the compliment that it is. Most of these comments directly to you could be answered "Thank you, yes I think so too" and a wink.
    'Cliff Richard style'. That made me laugh! And yes, I agree with this.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2017
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.