Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Guys: Kate Middleton or Katie Price (Jordan)? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I am straight and I'd choose Kate Middleton any day because she's classy and intelligent (does that count?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mickey O'Neil)
    Both are too skinny and could do with a good meal.
    Of your man sausage

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kate Middleton:love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrSupernova)
    Pippa
    Really?! I've never seen the big deal with Pippa. Not nearly as beautiful as Kate imo

Kate Middleton all the way, don't find Katie Price attractive and her voice...:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Kate Middleton can look nice but she looks older than she actually is and she tries too hard to hide who she really is because of her position. I reckon she'd be more interesting if she didn't marry a prince. Her personality seems really boring and it's like she's too caught up on how she wants to be perceived by everyone. Shame.

Jordan's ugly and not everyone's cup of tea.

ReputationRep:
    i would opt for Kate + Jordan + Pippa + Joanna Lumley ALL AT ONCE

that's the kind of guy bear™ is :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Kate Middleton easily.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Really?! I've never seen the big deal with Pippa. Not nearly as beautiful as Kate imo

Kate Middleton all the way, don't find Katie Price attractive and her voice...:facepalm2:
    Exactly this.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even going to answer that question because it is not appropriate, but I have far more respect for Kate Price than I do Kate Middleton, since for all her disgraceful behaviour, Katie Price is still a self-made woman, rather than a social parasite.

ReputationRep:
    Could it possibly be high treason if you stole the Prince's lady?

ReputationRep:
    Kate Middleton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychadelicScarf)
    Could it possibly be high treason if you stole the Prince's lady?
    How is calling Kate Middleton a 'social parasite' appropriate, and answering the question inappropriate?

#doesnotcompute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    How is calling Kate Middleton a 'social parasite' appropriate, and answering the question inappropriate?

#doesnotcompute
    Missed the calling her a social parasite.

BUT in the UK, you are not guilty for thinking wrong thoughts, whereas actually stealing his missus, especially once he became King could be seen as an act of treason.

And if you check my post properly, it was a question.

ReputationRep:
    Katie Price. It's one night, I'm not gonna give a **** about class or intelligence. Plus, Katie Price has bigger tits.

ReputationRep:
    Missed the calling her a social parasite.

BUT in the UK, you are not guilty for thinking wrong thoughts, whereas actually stealing his missus, especially once he became King could be seen as an act of treason.

And if you check my post properly, it was a question.
    What are you on about woman?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    What are you on about woman?
    Okay, so if Prince William is crowned King, and then finds you in bed with his wife, could that be counted as an act of treason?

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so if Prince William is crowned King, and then finds you in bed with his wife, could that be counted as an act of treason?
    Yeah you'd be beheaded there and then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brightcitylights)
    Yeah you'd be beheaded there and then.
    It is the only offence which still has capitol punishment...

Not really worth it then, going for Katie PRice would be far safer in the long run...
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If I was a guy, I'd probably go for Kate Middleton.

I don't see it with Pippa either, I prefer Kate.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it's treason, just like what the **** Theron did.

Glad that my lady stabbed him in front of the council, traitor.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.