Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

can i still get an A* in triple science (AQA) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ennahaspatience)
    That is not really helpful . My bio teacher gave us booklets as he knew that many of the things in the old specification would be useless for us.
    yeah my bio teacher gave us booklets with past papers as well, and the papers go back to 2008 o.O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblegumcat)
    yeah my bio teacher gave us booklets with past papers as well, and the papers go back to 2008 o.O

I wouldn't even bother with using those question, go back as far as 2012, no further

ReputationRep:
    If you get an A* of sorts in your exams you should be fine cause all together, the exams will count for 75% of your grade versus the 25% your Isa is worth

ReputationRep:
    Aim for the highest you can! So a high A* to ensure that you definetly do get an A* overall..
    As usually -come any exam/mocks- when you get your grades its always a mark or two below the grade you wanted- gutting
    It's possible to acheive though, just make sure you know the AQA Revision book inside out (answer ALL questions in there) +pastpapers
    Goodluck!

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine. Last year if you had 45/50 in the ISA you got 100% UMS. Also, the unit 3 exams will (hopefully) have lower grade boundaries due to only one set of past paper questions being available. What areas do you find hardest out of interest?

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.