Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Aw mel, still not heard. Have you contacted them lately. Your waiting time has been dreadful x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinker00)
    Aw mel, still not heard. Have you contacted them lately. Your waiting time has been dreadful x
    Yeah you can't get a straight answer I know it'll be a no so already on with plan b lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mellybee)
    Yeah you can't get a straight answer I know it'll be a no so already on with plan b lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    not necessarily, I waited over 4 months and got a yes. No news is good news!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karenj7)
    not necessarily, I waited over 4 months and got a yes. No news is good news!! Xx
    Hard to stay positive ... Both offers and rejections have gone out so scared x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just received my offer for September! Absolutely made up can't wait to meet you all! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hard to stay positive ... Both offers and rejections have gone out so scared x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah try not to worry too much, last year I waited until halfway through May to hear back from Edge Hill and I got a place! (Unfortunately I narrowly missed out on the grades on results day) fingers crossed for you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannahgreen)
    Just received my offer for September! Absolutely made up can't wait to meet you all! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For Children's Nursing? that's great news, hope to see you in September! How are old you and you living in or at home? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethhlloydd)
    For Children's Nursing? that's great news, hope to see you in September! How are old you and you living in or at home? x
    Hii yes! Oops forgot to mention that it's for Child nursing! I'm 19 and living at home, I'm in Liverpool so not far at all I was thinking about making a Facebook group for us all to get to know eachother a little before we started? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah try not to worry too much, last year I waited until halfway through May to hear back from Edge Hill and I got a place! (Unfortunately I narrowly missed out on the grades on results day) fingers crossed for you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks Hun I already have my grades just abit worried as everyone seems to have there decisions and I'm still waiting my interview was November congrats btw x x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Hun I already have my grades just abit worried as everyone seems to have there decisions and I'm still waiting my interview was November congrats btw x x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah so was mine! Honestly, it's a cliche but no news is good news not long to go now until you find out! I was going crazy waiting, and there's nothing worse than seeing everybody's decisions when you haven't heard back yet. Thank you! And I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah so was mine! Honestly, it's a cliche but no news is good news not long to go now until you find out! I was going crazy waiting, and there's nothing worse than seeing everybody's decisions when you haven't heard back yet. Thank you! And I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you so much for giving me abit of hope x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much for giving me abit of hope x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww you're welcome! Anytime xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hii yes! Oops forgot to mention that it's for Child nursing! I'm 19 and living at home, I'm in Liverpool so not far at all I was thinking about making a Facebook group for us all to get to know eachother a little before we started? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh that's good I'll be 18 when the course starts but I think I've decided to live in. A facebook group of everyone who has offers sounds good so we know who we will definitely see and get to know each other! xx

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that's good I'll be 18 when the course starts but I think I've decided to live in. A facebook group of everyone who has offers sounds good so we know who we will definitely see and get to know each other! xx
    Ah that'll be cool though! I'm only staying home because of how close I live and I have a puppy that I'd miss too much!! Haha. I'll set one up now and post the link! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oops, I need to add another person to the group to set it up! My name is Hannah and my picture is the one with a black and white polka dot border! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oops, I need to add another person to the group to set it up! My name is Hannah Green and my picture is the one with a black and white polka dot border! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've sent you a message of a link with my Facebook on as I couldn't find you xX

ReputationRep:
    I've sent you a message of a link with my Facebook on as I couldn't find you xX
    Ah ok! I'll add you now xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok! I'll add you now xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay, can you find me on that link? xx

ReputationRep:
    Hii, anybody who would like to join the Facebook group, feel free! Search for "Child Nursing @ Edge Hill, September 2014!" And it'll come up xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hii, anybody who would like to join the Facebook group, feel free! Search for "Child Nursing @ Edge Hill, September 2014!" And it'll come up xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    or if you can't find it or an easy way is to go on this link☺ me and Hannah aren't sure if it will work but worth a go xx

https://m.facebook.com/groups/141556...rid=1082177074

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.