Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Girls: Russell Brand or James Franco? Watch

• View Poll Results: Russell Brand or James Franco?
    Russell Brand
    19.23%
    James Franco
    80.77%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lakesx)
    Ahh James Franco ofcourse. But his latest scandal soliciting underaged(in america) sex is creepy...
    She wasn't underaged. The age of consent in NY is 17.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Oh was she not? I thought the age of consent was 18 universally in the US. Oh okay...

ReputationRep:
    Oh was she not? I thought the age of consent was 18 universally in the US. Oh okay...
    Like everything else in the States, there's State and Federal law. Federal Law has an across the board limit of 18 years, but only kicks in if you travel between states.

State law varies between 16-18 and some have Romeo & Juliet clauses, where underage is not prosecuted as long as the parties are very close in age.

ReputationRep:
    James Franco. Russell Brand looks like a dirty Jesus.

ReputationRep:
    Neither. I think they would both be awful in bed. They'd both be kinky, which I like, but in actual momentum and desire I would rather not. If I had to, then it probably would be Brand, because Franco is a pretentious perpetual student and the recent soliciting of the teen, that he thought was hilarious, was really, really not attractive. I do think Brand is very intelligent and probably more endearing under the sheets, maybe a bit less narcissistic. Maybe.

ReputationRep:
    Russell Brand. Love that emaciated rock star look, although I'd prefer Lenny Kravitz or Johnny Depp.
    I think, at twenty, I might be a bit old for James Franco.
    just because a girl wouldn't want either, doesn't make her a munter though. That's rather a stupid statement.

ReputationRep:
    I know right! In my opinion they aren't ugly but I don't know, personal taste I suppose.Perhaps they aren't widely accepted as good looking?
    I thought they were seen as conventionally good looking, especially franco. It's just weird that so many girls are saying no as if they are below average to ugly... if that's the case then I certainly don't stand a chance with any women!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    It's kinda creepy though, considering he's 36!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    I thouhht they were seen as conventionally good looking, especially franco. It's just weird that so many girls are saying no as if they are below average to ugly... if that's the case then I certainly don't stand a chance with any women!
    Exactly I would say franco is easily a 9/10, he is absolutely gorgeous... I don't know, I think the girls on TSR can be quite picky. Haha, I am sure you do! Anyways we are solely basing this on looks, and there is so much more to a person then their looks, so do not worry, you will be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobbler)
    It's kinda creepy though, considering he's 36!:eek:
    Nah. As far as I'm concerned, that makes him Batman, Robin, Indiana Jones and James Bond all rolled into one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Like everything else in the States, there's State and Federal law. Federal Law has an across the board limit of 18 years, but only kicks in if you travel between states.

State law varies between 16-18 and some have Romeo & Juliet clauses, where underage is not prosecuted as long as the parties are very close in age.
    Oh okay. Thanks for clearing that up... Anyhow it is still quite creepy considering he is appx twice her age...

ReputationRep:
    Exactly I would say franco is easily a 9/10, he is absolutely gorgeous... I don't know, I think the girls on TSR can be quite picky. Haha, I am sure you do! Anyways we are solely basing this on looks, and there is so much more to a person then their looks, so do not worry, you will be fine
    Btw is Franco into really young women now or... ? :lolwut:

Well that seems obvious, considering most on this thread have rejected two hollywood guys a lot of women find attractive (supposedly)... and yeah you're right, but looks seem to matter a lot in today's society, this thread being exhibit A. Haha hopefully, so will you. Thanks!!!! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    James Franco, how can anyone say he is ugly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Franco all the way (wish he was a bit younger though)

ReputationRep:
    Franco has lost his appeal and comes across as a bit of a douche in interviews. I'd say Franco in his Freaks and Geeks days. I like Russell Brand. but I don't find him particularly attractive. My awkward, hipster, 15 year old self thought he was an Adonis though aha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessology)
    My awkward, hipster, 15 year old self thought he was an Adonis though aha.
    I love the idea of Russell Brand being Adonis. That way it's entirely possible that his testicles will be torn off by a rampaging giant boar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    I love the idea of Russell Brand being Adonis. That way it's entirely possible that his testicles will be torn off by a rampaging giant boar.
    :zomg: dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessology)
    :zomg: dude.
    It's all there in Ovid's Metamorphoses.

ReputationRep:
    Franco's education is really...attractive I don't know why

ReputationRep:
    Good god, neither.

One is an unwashed, hypocritical, pseudo-intellectual skeezebag and the other is a smarmy idiot who browses the internet for young girls to sleep with and makes my skin crawl just looking at him.

If I were forced to choose, I'd choose lesbianism.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.