Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Comments are welcome Watch

• Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)
    I think they used to be, but not any more LOL

Isn't that The Prodigy? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ssshhh I was running on like three hours possible less of sleep D: my brain dun goofed
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihoho)
    I like your hair Sophie, would like to use as my armpit. :ahee:
    Why thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esjae)
    Why thank you
    Why you are welcome :ahee:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Why you are welcome :ahee:
    It's a wonderful evening isn't it my good Sir:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esjae)
    It's a wonderful evening isn't it my good Sir:ahee:
    Certainly Madam, however I feel slightly used and haven't massaged my tootsie roll for couple days due to revision, it's turning me asexual, slowly.. :ahee: Apple or Orange Juice?
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Certainly Madam, however I feel slightly used and haven't massaged my tootsie roll for couple days due to revision, it's turning me asexual, slowly.. :ahee: Apple or Orange Juice?
    First world problems isn't it? :ahee: I'm going to be controversial and say mango juice. How about you sir?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esjae)
    First world problems isn't it? :ahee: I'm going to be controversial and say mango juice. How about you sir?
    Indeed, do you think chewing on flavoured chinese condoms will heal me? :ahee: Ohhh, you rebel, you, so0o0o0o00 naughty. Not a bad choice though, I pick the orange juice with orange bits in them. :ahee: Dubstep or Trance?
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, do you think chewing on flavoured chinese condoms will heal me? :ahee: Ohhh, you rebel, you, so0o0o0o00 naughty. Not a bad choice though, I pick the orange juice with orange bits in them. :ahee: Dubstep or Trance?
    Drastic times call for drastic measures :ahee:
    Ew. If I wanted something I would have to try I would get some food :ahee:
    Um idek, neither are really my genre of music

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esjae)
    Drastic times call for drastic measures :ahee:
    Ew. If I wanted something I would have to try I would get some food :ahee:
    Um idek, neither are really my genre of music
    I knew I didn't need to go to counselling to help me with my problematic choices, I will just transform my sexual energy into reading your lovely blog :ahee: you should change the design! Make it more, seksi, design-wise because I see this design too often it's becoming a nightmare! You can download premium ones for free if you're feeling extra naughty :ahee:

Yah, what is your genre? Well your pink hair suggests something funky :ahee:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I knew I didn't need to go to counselling to help me with my problematic choices, I will just transform my sexual energy into reading your lovely blog :ahee: you should change the design! Make it more, seksi, design-wise because I see this design too often it's becoming a nightmare! You can download premium ones for free if you're feeling extra naughty :ahee:

Yah, what is your genre? Well your pink hair suggests something funky :ahee:
    Why thank you I think :ahee: my mother is a graphic web designer so she is designing me on for the lovely cost of £0.00 :ahee: so it is going to be all exclusive to me and my blog only.

I am into rock, metal, pop punk, punk rock and the such. How about you? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esjae)
    Why thank you I think :ahee: my mother is a graphic web designer so she is designing me on for the lovely cost of £0.00 :ahee: so it is going to be all exclusive to me and my blog only.

I am into rock, metal, pop punk, punk rock and the such. How about you? :ahee:
    Oh, lucky you! Keep me updated when she has the design ready, I am curious to how it will look like since I am into web design too. :ahee:

I am into everything, I love all kinds of genres. My love transcends time-space, if you listen closely you can hear the hissing of the universe, the most beautiful sound of all. Drugs are required. :ahee:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Oh, lucky you! Keep me updated when she has the design ready, I am curious to how it will look like since I am into web design too. :ahee:

I am into everything, I love all kinds of genres. My love transcends time-space, if you listen closely you can hear the hissing of the universe, the most beautiful sound of all. Drugs are required. :ahee:
    She's updated the theme to a temp one for now :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esjae)
    She's updated the theme to a temp one for now :ahee:
    Hahah looks much better now! :ahee:

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.