Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elina2206)
    Hi Tiina. I am Elina from Bulgaria and will be studying Pr&Advertising at Westminster Harrow campus. I would love to meet you, would you like to chat on facebook or whatsapp?
    Hello Elina! Yes I would love to, i already sent u a private message

Nice to meet everyone else too!

ReputationRep:
    Hey im Rosie , Im 18 from Norfolk and ive just accepted a place at Westminster for LLB Law and applied for accommodation @wembleycourt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmward1996)
    Hi I'm Emma, still 17 until July ������ and live in Lincoln.
    Hopefully I'll be studying Law in September and have applied for Student Court Wembley!
    hey, finally someone else who's studying law !

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Jess. Firmed Digital media and communication and will hopefully be staying in harrow halls. I'm from great yarnouth in norfolk and I'm 21 was going to start this year but things got in the waym be nice to meet some people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosiecooperxxx)
    Hey im Rosie , Im 18 from Norfolk and ive just accepted a place at Westminster for LLB Law and applied for accommodation @wembleycourt
    Oh nice to meet you. I'm from norfolk too. Where abouts are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SkullWillow155)
    Oh nice to meet you. I'm from norfolk too. Where abouts are you from?
    Hunstanton Area !! london's quite a change haha

ReputationRep:
    Oh the otherside of Norfolk. Im from yarmouth. And tell me about it. Kinda nervous about moving down there but hopefully it will all go well.

ReputationRep:
    Oh the otherside of Norfolk. Im from yarmouth. And tell me about it. Kinda nervous about moving down there but hopefully it will all go well.
    im more EXCITED than nervous....nervous about the course yes , about London no

ReputationRep:
    im more EXCITED than nervous....nervous about the course yes , about London no
    Thats the same with me. London is fine. I was born there so its like full circle. Just be weird bei g away frim home and everything but it'll be pretty good. Hopefully the course is tight for me but I can akways change it when im there if its not. Trying to apply for accommodation. Am confused about the choices though.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm from Spain and I'll be studying International Relations and Arabic!

ReputationRep:
    Thats the same with me. London is fine. I was born there so its like full circle. Just be weird bei g away frim home and everything but it'll be pretty good. Hopefully the course is tight for me but I can akways change it when im there if its not. Trying to apply for accommodation. Am confused about the choices though.
    Is your course on regent campus? If it is then you can only apply for student court wembley unless you arrange accommodation privately!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eamigable)
    Hi! I'm from Spain and I'll be studying International Relations and Arabic!
    Hey! I'm studying politics and international relations, I'm sure we'll cross at some point

ReputationRep:
    hey, finally someone else who's studying law !
    I swear pretty much everyone on here is doing business or law!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyleunwin)
    Hey! I'm studying politics and international relations, I'm sure we'll cross at some point
    Great!
    I didn't know from anyone studying international relations/arabic until now hahaha. I'm a bit lost, and I've just read above that I could only apply for students court at Wembley... Why?
    PS: pardon my bad english hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Great!
    I didn't know from anyone studying international relations/arabic until now hahaha. I'm a bit lost, and I've just read above that I could only apply for students court at Wembley... Why?
    PS: pardon my bad english hahaha
    International students have more options, I'm not exactly sure what those options are! It's just British students studying on regent campus only have student court as an option

No don't worry! Your English is great

ReputationRep:
    International students have more options, I'm not exactly sure what those options are! It's just British students studying on regent campus only have student court as an option

No don't worry! Your English is great
    I'll take a look then! Thank you veeeeeery much. The thing I'm not sure about student court... Are bathrooms shared?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Dan, 18 and I'm from Cheshire (North West England)
    I'm going to be studying Film and Television Production at the Harrow Campus and I applied to live at Harrow Halls!

ReputationRep:
    I'll take a look then! Thank you veeeeeery much. The thing I'm not sure about student court... Are bathrooms shared?
    No they're en-suite! We all have our own bathroom but share a kitchen. If you want to know anything just ask and I'll help where I can I've been having a good look at accommodation already

ReputationRep:
    Yeah exactly, I think threres more than one applicant day too but I might be wrong on that one, have you applied for halls?
    Yeah I'm hoping for Wembley. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How long did it take for you guys to receive your decisions (ideally did any of you apply with your final grades - say after taking a gap year, or something) from Westminster?

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.