Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Do you eat butter?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends from college apparently did that when he was a kid! I don't see the appeal. The only thing butter is good for is cake and toasted tiger bread.

ReputationRep:
    Nope don't eat butter (too fatty!) and hardly ever margarine. Occassionally in sandwiches, or on boiled potatoes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolutionizer)
    Did you see a psychiatrist?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, but I saw Heaven in that moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me123456789)
    Today I witnessed one of the most disgusting things ever. Someone picked up a piece of butter and ate it. By itself.:eek:
    Is this a normal thing to do? Does anyone here eat butter like that?
    This is completely normal. Butter is a normal delicacy, I myself am a fan of eating lard. I tend to get through a whole one every other day.

Give it a go its not that bad

ReputationRep:
    Yes, cos I'm a ****ing animal and salted butter is just :coma:

Come at me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There was an old man from Calcutta...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me123456789)
    Today I witnessed one of the most disgusting things ever. Someone picked up a piece of butter and ate it. By itself.:eek:
    Is this a normal thing to do? Does anyone here eat butter like that?
    You must live a very sheltered life if you think that is particularly disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.