Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

USA how many people wanna go there Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to live in America when I'm older, went to New York last October and absolutely loved it. I'd love to live in New York, also think San Francisco looks really cool and would be another great place to live

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannabika)
    Yeah But we don't expect everything to be the same lool I don't mind the food at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Normal foods are OK but there is a transition. There are a lot of homeless guys too. But a benefit is the street musicians.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Been twice, done Orlando, LA, San Fran, Vegas, didn't rate it at all, might go back one day but it was pretty crappy and over rated tbh, won't be in a rush to return.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theronkinator)
    Been twice, done Orlando, LA, San Fran, Vegas, didn't rate it at all, might go back one day but it was pretty crappy and over rated tbh, won't be in a rush to return.
    But have u been to NYC

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhMyGoat)
    Normal foods are OK but there is a transition. There are a lot of homeless guys too. But a benefit is the street musicians.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg the street musicians are soo good right
    Cool it just defines beauty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I.would love to go to the Grand Canyon, that's about it really....

OK, maybe, a cheeky look at Alaska and Beverly Hills

ReputationRep:
    Yep!
    New York, Maine, Alaska, Washington DC, Washington, San Francisco... Comic con...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannabika)
    Oh really have u been there ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've lived here all my life, and having been to Europe (Germany and Scotland), I can honestly say that Europe has a way better culture and attitude. I can't wait to go to uni in the UK in September!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhMyGoat)
    If your from the UK the US isn't for you. The meat and foods all taste so different and weird. When I went, I went to Mcdonalds and the lady asked if I wanted a large I said no and nearly everyone in the shop started laughing as if I was joking. And when my mac came it was small but it was like 3 times bigger than burgers in the UK. And a standard coke can is like a full bottle. Those guys eat like cray. Oh and there's a lot of bikers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I either get 4 or 5 mcdoubles, or i'll split it 2 mcdoubles/2 mcchickens. of course with a large fry and large coke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matt_g96)
    I've lived here all my life, and having been to Europe (Germany and Scotland), I can honestly say that Europe has a way better culture and attitude. I can't wait to go to uni in the UK in September!!
    Omg no way so ur American wow soz my bad but ik American ppl like the uk better and english ppl like USA better I guess but ur American cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an uncle over there and he's been bugging me to come over. Though they're very religious so I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    I need to go to LA one day so I can meet the homies down on East Side, I hear you can even get tours round areas like Compton, haha.

(Original post by Tom78)
    I need to go to LA one day so I can meet the homies down on East Side, I hear you can even get tours round areas like Compton, haha.
    Loool. LA isn't the east side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Loool. LA isn't the east side.
    East LA, you fool

(Original post by Tom78)
    East LA, you fool
    Ok dumbass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Ok dumbass
    Nah you see you're the one who got it wrong.

(Original post by Tom78)
    Nah you see you're the one who got it wrong.
    Ok dumbass

ReputationRep:
    not bothered

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nah

the New World countries don't really appeal to me :dry:

ReputationRep:
    Wanna go there so bad ! Especially after my mate went there for new year !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.