Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

I found a grey hair... WTF. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paras Agarwal)
    Exactly! well idk if its true but i'm more into science than superstition so i don't think its true
    I'm the same tbh... give us scientific prove thn we'll believe if a grey hair really is good luck or not!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's so normal, I knew a couple girls when I was in sixth form who had a few greys. It's more noticeable on dark hair especially if you don't dye it. I'm sure I have some but I'm blonde so they just don't show up as much.

ReputationRep:
    You're officially too old for TSR now.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21 and I have aa few strands at my side fringe parting. Of all the places, the greys would have to start there -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ive had grey hair since i was a kid... really not a big deal

ReputationRep:
    im 17 and i have a single grey hair....
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    I've got two grey hairs - either side on top of my temple. Had them since I was 19.
    Not very visible, but they do freak me out. I ended up cutting one of them out as it was near my parting.
    A few of my friends have them, no biggie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenewone61)
    I'm 19 and know this is probably as a result of stress. I just can't help but feel down about it lol. Has anybody else ever found a grey hair around this age? I was blow drying my hair and turned to look at the back in the mirror. This thing was glinting in my hair, I didn't know wtf it was so I brought the hair to the front. I caught the grey, stared at it and just felt so depressed LOL. Bloody hell, I'm 19 not 59. Is this terrible? My parents went grey late (my Dad has a few here and there at 50) and my Mum has a few scattered around. What if I'm an anomaly and go grey early? OH GOD.
    Cilaan marso timaha

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.