The Student Room Group

I found a grey hair... WTF.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Paras Agarwal
Exactly! :biggrin: well idk if its true but i'm more into science than superstition so i don't think its true :tongue:

I'm the same tbh... give us scientific prove thn we'll believe if a grey hair really is good luck or not!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's so normal, I knew a couple girls when I was in sixth form who had a few greys. It's more noticeable on dark hair especially if you don't dye it. I'm sure I have some but I'm blonde so they just don't show up as much.
You're officially too old for TSR now.
Reply 23
I'm 21 and I have aa few strands at my side fringe parting. Of all the places, the greys would have to start there -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
ive had grey hair since i was a kid... really not a big deal
Reply 25
im 17 and i have a single grey hair....
Reply 26
I've got two grey hairs - either side on top of my temple. Had them since I was 19.
Not very visible, but they do freak me out. I ended up cutting one of them out as it was near my parting.
A few of my friends have them, no biggie. :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by thenewone61
I'm 19 and know this is probably as a result of stress. I just can't help but feel down about it lol. Has anybody else ever found a grey hair around this age? I was blow drying my hair and turned to look at the back in the mirror. This thing was glinting in my hair, I didn't know wtf it was so I brought the hair to the front. I caught the grey, stared at it and just felt so depressed LOL. Bloody hell, I'm 19 not 59. Is this terrible? My parents went grey late (my Dad has a few here and there at 50) and my Mum has a few scattered around. What if I'm an anomaly and go grey early? OH GOD.

Cilaan marso timaha

Quick Reply

Latest